Author Topic: leasing altima or accord Q..  (Read 4526 times)

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
leasing altima or accord Q..
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:27:27 AM »
In NY, looking into leasing either one.. looking for the cheapest deal (duh why else wud i be on here)
Nissan altima- leather seats is my main priority
and honda accord as well (also leather)
i know many people have both- how can i get the best rate for leasing? ive read many people happy with many diff leasing dealers.
I will shop around and go to them, but did anyone recently get either of these cars and happen to shop around in NY (and i can mooch off now :) )

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Re: leasing altima or accord Q..
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 12:19:03 PM »
In NY, looking into leasing either one.. looking for the cheapest deal (duh why else wud i be on here)
Nissan altima- leather seats is my main priority
and honda accord as well (also leather)
i know many people have both- how can i get the best rate for leasing? ive read many people happy with many diff leasing dealers.
I will shop around and go to them, but did anyone recently get either of these cars and happen to shop around in NY (and i can mooch off now :) )
Best bet is definitely accord for leasing. No disposition fee and $1500 waiver. If you are willing to take a 2012, they are getting rid of them now to move inventory for the 2013, should get a pretty good deal.
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline lala

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: leasing altima or accord Q..
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
How much more is it worth paying for a new 2013 lease/purchase over 2012?

Offline enJay

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Priority Club Platinum
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »
My father just got a Honda Accord SE (with leather & heated seats) for $199 Per Month including tax  from First Class Leasing.

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
ya def looking into 2012- they seem just fine to me! and where is first class leasing? i will go around and compare so i jsut need to know where these places are... thnks!

Offline aaa

• Forum Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »
2959 Nostrand Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11229

Office: 718-339-1700

firstclassleasing@yahoo.com

Ask for the boss...Andrew. Great guy

Offline enJay

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Priority Club Platinum
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 08:10:55 PM »
ya def looking into 2012- they seem just fine to me! and where is first class leasing? i will go around and compare so i jsut need to know where these places are... thnks!

They post their latest deals on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/FirstClassLeasing

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
leasing altima or accord Q..
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »
Try calling diamond auto at 917 474 3091. I had a good experience with them

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 08:35:15 PM »
thnks everyone.. ill update as soon as i get all the info together..

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
went today to plaza auto leasing, and got prices on honda accord SE (195$). When we were just about done discussing prices and what not- it was brought up to me that the SE model doesnt come with air vents in the back seat (which is a MUST for me) Therefore the model with the vents is the top of the line EX-L and has vents, bluetooth, sunroof, leather... I dont really need such a fancy car- and the price was about $60+ more (i think $270 or something with 15k miles per yr and either 27 months or 36 months i dont remember exactly and i need to find the paper). He told me altima would be more expensive, and he actually couldnt find online where it said the 2012 altima had rear vents. I saw it online and its the altima SL package- so they do def have vents in the back. Not sure what that would range at because at the time it was unknown (not sure why he wouldnt know about it..) Now paying around $270 (i think it was even a bit more) is pretty expensive just for rear vents- but im sorta lost now... when u get rear vents in the car u need to get a premium car?? anyone have another model car that have rear vents and isnt all equipped with things i dont need? (all the mid size SUV cars dont have rear vents either- pretty dumb in my opinion but that leaves me with huge SUVs or fully loaded cars making them more expensive) I will contact other places as well i think... but i need to figure this out b4 hand. any help is appreciated..

Offline Shookie @ First Class

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 10:55:28 PM »
went today to plaza auto leasing, and got prices on honda accord SE (195$). When we were just about done discussing prices and what not- it was brought up to me that the SE model doesnt come with air vents in the back seat (which is a MUST for me) Therefore the model with the vents is the top of the line EX-L and has vents, bluetooth, sunroof, leather... I dont really need such a fancy car- and the price was about $60+ more (i think $270 or something with 15k miles per yr and either 27 months or 36 months i dont remember exactly and i need to find the paper). He told me altima would be more expensive, and he actually couldnt find online where it said the 2012 altima had rear vents. I saw it online and its the altima SL package- so they do def have vents in the back. Not sure what that would range at because at the time it was unknown (not sure why he wouldnt know about it..) Now paying around $270 (i think it was even a bit more) is pretty expensive just for rear vents- but im sorta lost now... when u get rear vents in the car u need to get a premium car?? anyone have another model car that have rear vents and isnt all equipped with things i dont need? (all the mid size SUV cars dont have rear vents either- pretty dumb in my opinion but that leaves me with huge SUVs or fully loaded cars making them more expensive) I will contact other places as well i think... but i need to figure this out b4 hand. any help is appreciated..

Hi, This is Shookie from First Class Leasing. There are a couple different routes you can take. The cheapest one that will get you leather and rear vents is probably a Camry XLE @ around $275 including NY tax. All other cars that may offer it will take you up into a better package or model which will boost the price all being in the same $270 range. ALL full size cars offer it its just a matter of what submodel and package. If you want more info and ideas call me @ 516-512-1305 and ill be more than glad to help. 

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 11:01:41 PM »

Hi, This is Shookie from First Class Leasing. There are a couple different routes you can take. The cheapest one that will get you leather and rear vents is probably a Camry XLE @ around $275 including NY tax. All other cars that may offer it will take you up into a better package or model which will boost the price all being in the same $270 range. ALL full size cars offer it its just a matter of what submodel and package. If you want more info and ideas call me @ 516-512-1305 and ill be more than glad to help. 

I will speak to you in regard to this maybe tomorrow- BUT i dont think its cheaper than the honda accord EX-L The prices i quoted i think were for 15k miles a yr. I did want to find out about the camry XLE though just saw info about it tonight and that was my job for tomorrow. Thanks for replying.

Offline Shookie @ First Class

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 11:11:00 PM »
I will speak to you in regard to this maybe tomorrow- BUT i dont think its cheaper than the honda accord EX-L The prices i quoted i think were for 15k miles a yr. I did want to find out about the camry XLE though just saw info about it tonight and that was my job for tomorrow. Thanks for replying.

No problem. Yes we can also do the accord ex-l, we do any make, any mode,l anytime with top notch customer service.
Camry deal is only 12k per year & no damage waiver, accord has $1500 its a big plus in NY.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 12:04:50 AM »
I think you're making too big of a deal of the rear air vents.
I don't think they even do too much though I've never sat in the backseat of my Altima.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline BAHayman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 12:20:23 AM »
I don't think they even do too much though I've never sat in the backseat of my Altima.
Whenever I sit in the back of my Sonata, I wish I had gone for the level up that included the rear air vents... But I try not to sit in the back :P

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 09:59:12 AM »
my son sits in the britax car seat- and every time i look at him i feel bad for him hes always sweating... for my son i guess i can make a big deal. although i wish i didnt have to...

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
ok so we got a car yay! leased from plaza auto leasing- had a very pleasant experience. we got the honda accord EX-L (the only one with rear air vents) but also comes with bluetooth, leather, sunroof.. Im very happy with it. paying 255$ a month and i def feel it was a worthwhile investment (or lack of investment) the SE model was 195$ a month in leather. The altima was coming out to be more expensive and were trying to get the chpst for what we needed. Thanks everyone!

Offline milechazzer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 04:26:08 PM »
Wheels to Lease (www.wheelstolease.com) is advertising $139/month now for the Accord LX. I don't know much about the fine print, but it seems like the price just dropped again.

Offline aaa

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »
Wheels to Lease (www.wheelstolease.com) is advertising $139/month now for the Accord LX. I don't know much about the fine print, but it seems like the price just dropped again.

what about se and ex-l prices?

Offline milechazzer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 04:34:38 PM »
No clue. Sorry, I'm not one of those "lurkers" - I just noticed the ad, and figured I'd share.  ;)