Author Topic: Travelocity $200 coupon - No min purchase  (Read 29090 times)

Offline daganster

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Re: Travelocity $200 coupon - No min purchase
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2012, 12:40:09 PM »
Were they available online and then deleted? Cuz mine stopped showing online as soon as I got the email from travelocity, I didn't even bother calling DL and just booked an award ticket.
yes, they were removed from my online account as soon as I received the email.

Offline Hudi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
yes, they were removed from my online account as soon as I received the email.

And they are still active according the rep?? Anyone else check to see if their tickets are still active? This is really turning out to be a roller coaster ride  :-\

Offline NFB2012

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2012, 02:07:40 PM »
Please join Facebook group NFB2012: Travelocity Cancelled My Trip: http://www.facebook.com/groups/474672299219401/. Please invite all your friends and family and spread the word!

I think this has a better chance of being picked up by the media if there's a dedicated/public facebook group about the problem.  It would also prevent Travelocity from deleting posts on Facebook/Twitter.

Offline daganster

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
And they are still active according the rep?? Anyone else check to see if their tickets are still active? This is really turning out to be a roller coaster ride  :-\
Yup, as I said he  emailed me an email for each ticket confirming the tickets are still active. Did you call?

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
My DL flights aren't showing up on DL.com anymore...
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline chuchem

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2012, 04:20:15 PM »
I really think guys have to take a step back here. You took a code that was meant for blind people and used it. It was canceled. Move on in life. You really think the media or anybody else will care when you used a code that was meant to save money for blind people...you will paint yourself in a really bad light... Stop being so greedy,

Please dont come with stupid lomdus, i think its sad, that people want to fight such a case

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »
I really think guys have to take a step back here. You took a code that was meant for blind people and used it. It was canceled. Move on in life. You really think the media or anybody else will care when you used a code that was meant to save money for blind people...you will paint yourself in a really bad light... Stop being so greedy,

Please dont come with stupid lomdus, i think its sad, that people want to fight such a case

It's for member of an organization that costs $15 to join. I wouldn't be surprised if people here joined for the rate. I would have.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline damaxer91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »

+1,000,000

Offline YOSEF

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2012, 05:57:46 PM »

O comon'!!!!!
They can't get one good thing out of Tisha B`av?

Offline ZCN

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2012, 10:31:41 PM »
Anyone get this email?

Dear xxxxx,
We wanted to set the record straight about the NFB2012 promo code. On July 4, 2012 Steve Dumaine, our senior vice president of global strategy and product innovation, addressed the attendees of the National Federation of the Blind’s National Convention. As a token of our goodwill, Mr. Dumaine offered those attending the conference a promo code. While he made it clear in his speech that only those NFB members attending the conference were eligible to use the promo code, it was shared beyond the NFB conference attendees by others without mentioning this important restriction and many ineligible people used the code. Those reservations have been cancelled.

Unfortunately, there has been some confusion among those of you whose bookings were cancelled regarding refunds and cancellation fees. We apologize for this. To be clear, if your booking has been cancelled, you will be fully refunded and not charged any cancel fees. If you attended the NFB conference and your reservation was cancelled, please call us at             1-866-211-1731       and we will confirm your attendance with our colleagues at the NFB and, if necessary, reschedule your booking.

Sincerely,
Travelocity Customer Care Team

Is the next step to file a complaint with the DOT or go to small claims court?

Offline eliteflyer

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2012, 12:50:57 PM »
Anyone get this email?

Dear xxxxx,
We wanted to set the record straight about the NFB2012 promo code. On July 4, 2012 Steve Dumaine, our senior vice president of global strategy and product innovation, addressed the attendees of the National Federation of the Blind’s National Convention. As a token of our goodwill, Mr. Dumaine offered those attending the conference a promo code. While he made it clear in his speech that only those NFB members attending the conference were eligible to use the promo code, it was shared beyond the NFB conference attendees by others without mentioning this important restriction and many ineligible people used the code. Those reservations have been cancelled.

Unfortunately, there has been some confusion among those of you whose bookings were cancelled regarding refunds and cancellation fees. We apologize for this. To be clear, if your booking has been cancelled, you will be fully refunded and not charged any cancel fees. If you attended the NFB conference and your reservation was cancelled, please call us at             1-866-211-1731       and we will confirm your attendance with our colleagues at the NFB and, if necessary, reschedule your booking.

Sincerely,
Travelocity Customer Care Team

Is the next step to file a complaint with the DOT or go to small claims court?

Yes. I got that one yesterday.

I am upset that they would not let me keep the package and just remove the $200 discount. I found excellent fares to CLE which are now $150 more expensive per person. Instead, they offered me the "opportunity" to book an entirely new reservation...at the higher rate.

Offline myb821

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
anyone else not get a refund i have still not received a refund from them and am about to start raising hell

Offline bubbles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2012, 10:23:09 PM »
just got this email

Dear Bubbles:

We want to let you know that your refund request has been submitted to our Finance department and is scheduled to be processed within 7 to 10 business days.  Once the credit has been submitted to your credit card company, you will again receive notification from Travelocity.

Thank you for using Travelocity. Only Travelocity guarantees your entire travel experience on top of having a low price guarantee. We'll be in touch soon!

Very Sincerely,

Travelocity Service Team

***Note: this message was sent automatically. Please do not reply.***

Offline dginz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz #1 Five Star
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2012, 03:56:59 AM »
Has anyone received a refund yet?

Offline eliteflyer

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2012, 02:51:30 PM »
Has anyone received a refund yet?
My tickets were still not refunded

Offline myb821

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
My tickets were still not refunded
same here im abt to dispute it

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »
Looks like from the above email they're in the process of refunding...
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline myb821

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »
Looks like from the above email they're in the process of refunding...
9 days from that email and still no refund

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »
Didn't get mine either.

Worth calling Travelocity?

Offline myb821

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »
Didn't get mine either.

Worth calling Travelocity?
the email says 7-10 biz days think its worth waiting