Author Topic: Talk to me about Archos  (Read 995 times)

Offline plane.love

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Talk to me about Archos
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »
I had an old AV340 along time ago...it was way ahead of its time.
I had a 605 160gb...it was really cool but died on me after a year.

I want to get a new one but am a little torn between that and an Ipad.
i was playing around with my bros ipad...its cute but 700 for 64gb is a little crazy.

I can get an archos 5 which is smaller but has 250gb for 299 on Amazon...(it used to be 199, I wish i got it then.)
The Archos is cute but I am worried its just gonna die after a year, I dont know which on to get.

I have a sprint overdrive so I dont need an Ipad 3G wifi is good enough, thats why I can get the Archos.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Talk to me about Archos
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »
I had an old AV340 along time ago...it was way ahead of its time.
I had a 605 160gb...it was really cool but died on me after a year.

I want to get a new one but am a little torn between that and an Ipad.
i was playing around with my bros ipad...its cute but 700 for 64gb is a little crazy.

I can get an archos 5 which is smaller but has 250gb for 299 on Amazon...(it used to be 199, I wish i got it then.)
The Archos is cute but I am worried its just gonna die after a year, I dont know which on to get.

I have a sprint overdrive so I dont need an Ipad 3G wifi is good enough, thats why I can get the Archos.
I know nothing about Archos but if you charge it to an AMEX and it dies during the 2nd year of their free warranty extender they will refund your entire purchase price.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.