Author Topic: Any Toyota Model for sale for $2,000 or less. Year over 2000. Miles don't matter  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Bettracker

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I am looking to buy any Toyota Model cars for $2,000 or less. The year should be 2000 or higher. But the mileage on the car does not matter.
I'm also looking to buy used Caterpillar equipment for cheap. If you know anyone that would have any of these items for sale please let me know. I can contact them if you don't want to bother.

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I am looking to buy any Toyota Model cars for $2,000 or less. The year should be 2000 or higher. But the mileage on the car does not matter.
I'm also looking to buy used Caterpillar equipment for cheap. If you know anyone that would have any of these items for sale please let me know. I can contact them if you don't want to bother.

Do they need to be in working order?

Offline Bettracker

• View Profile
Do they need to be in working order?

Yes.

Offline mclovin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

Offline Bettracker

• View Profile
try this ebay page

I appreciate the effort. But one thing you didn't check- was to take away the "reserve not met" option. So almost every item on that page is under $2,000 just what I'm looking for but when you go to bid you see that the reserve has not been met. So in reality it doesn't matter what the current bid price is because you don't what the reserve price is. I'm saying this but at the same I appreciate the effort that you put in to help me. Thank you for that.