Author Topic: Baggage on European Airlines  (Read 1958 times)

Offline chuchem

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Baggage on European Airlines
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 09:19:01 AM »
Handluggage Swiss Business: 2 pices a 8 Kg
                      Thai          : 1 piece

Luggage: Swiss Business 50 Kg
              Thai              60 Kg

Well I would say even if you can bring 2 handl. on swiss, thai will only let you through with one so take one.
Luggage is a tough one. My guess if its all on one ticket, zou can tell the check in agent, that you are continuing in first so they should let you through with 60 Kg. If they say no its a swiss flight, tell them you only have 1 handluggage and according to swiss have a right for another 8 Kilos. ;-)
But the checkin in Bru is known to be really bad

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 06:25:30 PM »
I had zero checked luggage, and my itinerary was all in First, except where only business class existed.

I flew all the way to MEL, and I had 1 hand luggage of 9.5 kg, and they gave me hell...

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
I had zero checked luggage, and my itinerary was all in First, except where only business class existed.

I flew all the way to MEL, and I had 1 hand luggage of 9.5 kg, and they gave me hell...

I had the samething with QF and EK SYD-AKL and was forced to check my carry-on since it weighed too much. Seems if you get thru with it down there and its overweight they fine you. I went coach so was real over, but they said Id be over if in Biz as well since its 7kg for those in Biz, I was close to 15kg