Topic Wiki

To signup for credit cards you can click here or on the “other credit cards” tab on top of the DansDeals logo banner to view links for card offers. Then just click on the link to “View all card offers by issuing bank” and scroll down to view all card offers from the bank of your choice.

« Last edited by jj1000 on May 06, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »

Author Topic: Barclay's NFL CC - $400 after $1k spend  (Read 48600 times)

Offline Shmulyg

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Barclay's NFL CC - $400 after $1k spend
« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »
Any working $400 links?

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2013, 08:46:03 PM »
After submitting a complaint online about only receiving 10k, I received response asking me to fax in any evidence I had for 40k offer. I don't knife if it was the exact link I used to apply, but faxed in a complaint with a screenshot of the 40k offer. Today, 12 days later I received a voice message that the offer was expired at the time of my application, and I should rest assured I am receiving the appropriate bonus. Basically they are completely denying that I signed up with that offer; which I am 100% certain I did. Would they be able to tell from the screenshot that I didn't sign up with that particular link? The address is clearly blurred out so it doesn't seem possible. I can't believe they have the chutzpah to deny the facts! Has anyone ever had success with them? Should I submit complaint to the Better Business Bureau? >:(
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline compddd

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
Barclay's doesn't play ball. You're SOL

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2013, 10:59:16 PM »
SOL = sorta out of luck?
They usually claim that you were not elihble for that offer do they have you other offer but here they are straight ou lying!
Has anyone ever complained to the BBB?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline MEIR613

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2013, 11:13:57 PM »
SOL = sorta out of luck?
They usually claim that you were not elihble for that offer do they have you other offer but here they are straight ou lying!
Has anyone ever complained to the BBB?
I did with (I think) the credit bureau something and it worked wonders.

Definitely worth giving it a shot.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2013, 04:10:42 PM »
After submitting a complaint online about only receiving 10k, I received response asking me to fax in any evidence I had for 40k offer. I don't knife if it was the exact link I used to apply, but faxed in a complaint with a screenshot of the 40k offer. Today, 12 days later I received a voice message that the offer was expired at the time of my application, and I should rest assured I am receiving the appropriate bonus. Basically they are completely denying that I signed up with that offer; which I am 100% certain I did. Would they be able to tell from the screenshot that I didn't sign up with that particular link? The address is clearly blurred out so it doesn't seem possible. I can't believe they have the chutzpah to deny the facts! Has anyone ever had success with them? Should I submit complaint to the Better Business Bureau? >:(
I called back and left a calm but firm message thanking the rep. for calling me back (10 days later)...I appreciate the effort in addresing my concern...I recieved your message claiming that I did not sign up with the 40k offer but that simply is not true... Im 100% sure that is the offer I signed up with...this is my first account with Barclays and I hope we can continue doing business in the future... and am hopeful we can find a resolution to this issue...

The next day I recieved a voicemail that as a one time courtesy the will add the point to my account.  ;D ;D

It was unclear from the message if I still would have to complete the $2500 spend. When I logged into my account today I see the points are already posted. For all those who have given up on Barlays; don't give up so fast! At least with the NFL card.

Offline Shmulyg

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2013, 07:13:16 PM »
Any working $400 links?

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 03, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
Any working $400 links?

AFAIK, dead.
Visibly Jewish

Offline HP58

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2014, 07:18:54 PM »

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:58 PM »
I now have 3 Barclays cards; Arrival, NFL, USAirways. There is no annual fee on NFL. Is still a good idea to transfer credit to other cards and then close. Besides the initial signup offer, any reason to keep the card? Also, being that Barclays can be a challenge to deal with at time, would I be in abetter position to get accepted for Miles and more, if I didn't already have 3 accounts with them? Thanks.

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 13, 2014, 05:38:59 PM »
I now have 3 Barclays cards; Arrival, NFL, USAirways. There is no annual fee on NFL. Is still a good idea to transfer credit to other cards and then close. Besides the initial signup offer, any reason to keep the card? Also, being that Barclays can be a challenge to deal with at time, would I be in abetter position to get accepted for Miles and more, if I didn't already have 3 accounts with them? Thanks.
With barclay, IME its worth closing cards cuz its easier to get new ones when you have less cards with them.