Author Topic: Hawaii, Last week in May  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Sumdevil

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hawaii, Last week in May
« on: April 18, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »
Does anyone know of any good deals on hotels in Hawaii for the last week of May?  What about airfare?  The best deal I've found is $389 roundtrip with AA from LAX.

Thanks!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Hawaii, Last week in May
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »
Which island do you want to go to?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ChaimB

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 11:23:17 PM »
Does anyone know of any good deals on hotels in Hawaii for the last week of May?  What about airfare?  The best deal I've found is $389 roundtrip with AA from LAX.

Thanks!

what dates? do u want to be there over Shabbos? and if yes do U want a minyan?

Offline Sumdevil

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 11:58:24 PM »
Which island do you want to go to?

what dates? do u want to be there over Shabbos? and if yes do U want a minyan?

The dates are 5/26-6/2(or 3).  I'm traveling with one other person and we'd like to keep expenses to a minimun (this is our graduation trip and we have lots of loans to pay back!) so I guess whatever island offers the most bang for your buck so that we don't have to spend a lot of money going between islands.  

We will be there over shabbos, but a minyan isn't necessary (though suggestions of how to get kosher food would be greatly appreciated).

Also, I have 23,000 SPG points and about 50,000 AA points, though I'm not sure how helpful that is.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:18:10 AM by Sumdevil »

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »
The dates are 5/26-6/2(or 3).  I'm traveling with one other person and we'd like to keep expenses to a minimun (this is our graduation trip and we have lots of loans to pay back!) so I guess whatever island offers the most bang for your buck so that we don't have to spend a lot of money going between islands. 

We will be there over shabbos, but a minyan isn't necessary (though suggestions of how to get kosher food would be greatly appreciated).

Also, I have 23,000 SPG points and about 50,000 AA points, though I'm not sure how helpful that is.

those LAX-HNL flights you found seems to be the cheapest if purchasing with $$$, award tkts well since you did a good job in finding the cheapest $$ tkts Im positive you know how to check on Award tkts so back to the Bat Cave for me