DansDeals Forum > Trip Reports

JFK - TLV Turkish Airlines Economy Comfort

<< < (2/18) > >>

PlatinumGuy:

--- Quote from: WhyAich on October 03, 2012, 01:29:34 AM ---Amazing TR. I just heard they aren't good with connections

--- End quote ---
They don't run on time at all

Reb Moshe:

--- Quote from: WhyAich on October 03, 2012, 01:29:34 AM ---Amazing TR. I just heard they aren't good with connections

--- End quote ---

they are def. not.

also when returning to USA/Canada theres a special security team that does security just for them, which takes forever, and only after that, you may go through the additional connecting flight security, theres alot of waiting.

(when i was sitting in the terminal there waiting, i saw a 747 with AIR IRAN painted on, i wonder what it carries!)

PlatinumGuy:

--- Quote from: Reb Moshe on October 03, 2012, 01:42:27 AM ---they are def. not.

also when returning to USA/Canada theres a special security team that does security just for them, which takes forever, and only after that, you may go through the additional connecting flight security, theres alot of waiting.

(when i was sitting in the terminal there waiting, i saw a 747 with AIR IRAN painted on, i wonder what it carries!)

--- End quote ---

There was a actually a piece on ABC once, a scheduled flight to Venzeula was impossible to buy tickets on it, likely carrying 'stuff'.

No travel agency or website can book their flights, you must do it by phone call to them.

Reb Moshe:

--- Quote from: PlatinumGuy on October 03, 2012, 02:24:46 AM ---There was a actually a piece on ABC once, a scheduled flight to Venzeula was impossible to buy tickets on it, likely carrying 'stuff'.

No travel agency or website can book their flights, you must do it by phone call to them.

--- End quote ---

Its also part of the International Nuclear Alliance

Reb Moshe:
@mordy788

did they give you a 'cold snack meal' after the hot meal?
by me they gave a delicious meal, followed by a lox sandwich with fruit and crackers as  a snack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version