Author Topic: CO Mileathon 2010  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Daniel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
CO Mileathon 2010
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:14:29 AM »
Anyone try to sign up for two Key Bank debit cards (one personal and one business) in order to get 30 mileathon credits?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: CO Mileathon 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:01 AM »
I don't see why that wouldn't work.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »
I don't see why that wouldn't work.

It's not in their T&C, but I'll email CO to double check. So with the Chase debit card and two key bank cards I should get 10k from the mileathon, 25k from Chase, and 8k from Key Bank = 43k, not bad. But you still never told us how you got the Key bank card for free Dan...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:17 PM »
It's not in their T&C, but I'll email CO to double check. So with the Chase debit card and two key bank cards I should get 10k from the mileathon, 25k from Chase, and 8k from Key Bank = 43k, not bad. But you still never told us how you got the Key bank card for free Dan...
The CO Key card is free for the first year with the business accounts.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline mordys

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 04:04:29 PM »
In the 2009 Mileathon my wife and I did multiple Key and Chase debit cards.  Some did not credit.  I had emailed OnePass twice during the Mileathoon period asking if I'll get multiple credit and got one response saying yes and one no.  Afterwards, I emiled asking for credit and was told that the only activities that can be repeated say so and the debit cards do not say so.  [BTW OnePass has some of the worst CSA of the major airlines.]  Note you'll only get credit this time around with the prffered ($65) debit card.

Offline Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 06:57:54 AM »
Note you'll only get credit this time around with the prffered ($65) debit card.

Oh man! I just noticed this. Is it worth trying to upgrade the card now? Will that work? Also I opened the checkign account one day before the mileathon started which is another risk...should I go for it?