Author Topic: Police brutality towards CH boy  (Read 13881 times)

Offline SamDaMan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Police brutality towards CH boy
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 03:04:53 PM »
Not sure of he's tough or extremely intoxicated to the point of not feeling the pain of all those blows! <br />I'm talking from experience... lol! Maybe some of you can relate
+1 and I could relate to that!
But I'm still proud to be from clev!

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Police brutality towards CH boy
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
This post is a complete opposite of your screen name. The guy may have resisted but 1) was there a valid reason for arrest and 2) he was beaten savagely and while crouching in a defensive position.

You sure don't consider the facts.
There it's no excuse to resisting arrest, irrelevant if there was not a valid reason for it
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
So once a person resists arrest, it's no holds barred for the police?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline mclovin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
There it's no excuse to resisting arrest, irrelevant if there was not a valid reason for it
+1 and thats besides the fact that the cops prob felt they had right to arrest him (if someone claiming to be in charge of security told them he cant be there).
once you resist arrest you know you are going to get beat by the cops, thats the way it is. but they did go to far. obviously its not right to do it at all but this is way too much

Offline mclovin

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »
no but as i posted right before this post its gonna happen and thats the way it is, but this was too far

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »
Of course not. Not saying everything they did was right

Offline springles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
So that it seems is the crux of the issue.  Most people seem to agree that he resisted arrest and the police will sometimes/often/always respond in a similar way when someone resists arrest.  Most of these people agree that this is not the correct way to handle it but just a fact of life.  So now the question is, we are faced with a video taped example of this, do we excuse it because we are not surprised by it and maybe even expected it? Or do we punish the police officers in the hopes that the next time they dont respond in this way.

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2012, 07:14:37 PM »
we punish the police officers in the hopes that the next time they dont respond in this way.
That
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline HelpMe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »
Or do we punish the police officers in the hopes that the next time they dont respond in this way.
Once we get all the facts.  ;)
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
That
You guys sound like the Palestinians that complain that Israel responds disproportionately. ::)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:54:53 PM by Chaikel »
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 08:11:15 PM »
You guys sound like the Palestinians that complain that Israel responds disproportionately. ::)
Ouch!
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 08:25:39 PM »

Yes, because this is entirely the same thing as strapping bombs up to your chest, walking onto a crowded bus, blowing yourself up along with countless other innocents, and then whining that the decisive and commensurate action to avenge and disincentivize those cowardly acts in the future by the state representing those innocents is "disproportionate."  ::)

Go sell that nonsense somewhere else.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline askmoses

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
I still can't believe how this fellow gets charged for spraining the cop's wrist... your wrists tend to get hurt when you go UFC Octagon on someone...

Offline smurf

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »
I still can't believe how this fellow gets charged for spraining the cop's wrist... your wrists tend to get hurt when you go UFC Octagon on someone...
+1
Did anyone see him throw even one punch.even the"resisting" arrest was barely a shrug of his shoulder.

Offline daganster

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 09:24:09 PM »
Make perfect sense!?!? why didn't I think of it!?!? You couldn't have thought of a better example, unless you think that the Palestinians are right, and even then it wouldn't have made sense.

Offline Galitzyaner

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2012, 12:53:41 AM »
There's no excuse for such a savage beating, irrelevant if he initially resisted arrest (it's not like he very violently resisted) - at least legally.

Offline harry

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2012, 07:55:19 AM »
At the end of the video, Moshe Feiglin (owner of Aliya) says that he doesn't know why Zalmy Trappler called the cops. He is then asked that he is still hanging out there and was there a mistake, and Moshe keeps on saying "I don't know".
What does it mean he doesn't know. Find out from the guy who called the cops why he did it. I just don't get it.

This doesn't farentfer the nazi cops who beat up the bochur. They should be criminally charged and pay for what they did.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2012, 08:43:41 AM »
At the end of the video, Moshe Feiglin (owner of Aliya) says that he doesn't know why Zalmy Trappler called the cops. He is then asked that he is still hanging out there and was there a mistake, and Moshe keeps on saying "I don't know".
What does it mean he doesn't know. Find out from the guy who called the cops why he did it. I just don't get it.

This doesn't farentfer the nazi cops who beat up the bochur. They should be criminally charged and pay for what they did.
1. This thing is obviously going to court so good on Moshe for not speaking and hopefully he will wait for a lawyer to tell him what to do. Free piece of advice never say anything until you've consulted a lawyer.

And 2. I find it highly offensive you call the cop a Nazi. All you known is he one time beat up a guy who was breaking the law, how the hell can you compare that to people who buried people alive and threw babies into a fire? The comparison is sickening. I known its a term that people throw around but just think for a moment and realize what you are saying.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline regalhome

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:49 AM »
And 2. I find it highly offensive you call the cop a Nazi. All you known is he one time beat up a guy who was breaking the law, how the hell can you compare that to people who buried people alive and threw babies into a fire? The comparison is sickening. I known its a term that people throw around but just think for a moment and realize what you are saying.
+1
One of the things that irritate me so much also is one someone gets a ticket, they are never at fault and the cop is an Anti-Semite

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2012, 08:47:56 AM »
enough with the Nazi references. They killed and gassed our grandparents and comparing some cops beating up this kid to that is a real disservice to their memory