Author Topic: Costco Returns  (Read 21287 times)

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: Costco Returns
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2017, 02:45:38 PM »
i am not a religion guy so i dont have the issue of "hilol hashem" because i dont look like a jewish !

second, i did not ask any of you guys if it is right or wrong, so i don't need your lesson ! keep it all for yourself!!

for me, as a weekly costumer for a few years there, that never do a return, to do it this time i dont thing that anything is rung, because it is their policy and i dont cheat or lie ! whatever.

so i assume that it will be possible and thank you all for your replay.
LOFL!

Offline cholent

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2017, 02:54:48 PM »
i am not a religion guy so i dont have the issue of "hilol hashem" because i dont look like a jewish !

second, i did not ask any of you guys if it is right or wrong, so i don't need your lesson ! keep it all for yourself!!

for me, as a weekly costumer for a few years there, that never do a return, to do it this time i dont thing that anything is rung, because it is their policy and i dont cheat or lie ! whatever.

So buying an item planning to use it and then returning it is not cheating or lying?  :o ::) Learn new things every day!
Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »

so why ask here. if you don't lie, just ask costco. I am sure they will tell you either way

Offline springles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2017, 03:17:15 PM »
If you are as you say a frequent customer who hasnt made returns then I would assume you would have no issue at all with the cookware and likely will not have an issue with the oven. Although switching an oven in and out seems like a hassle when many people would tell you to Kasher the one you have
from the costco website:
Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances (refrigerators above 10 cu. ft., freezers, ranges, cooktops, over-the-range microwaves, dishwashers, washers and dryers), Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Cameras, Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones (return details will vary by carrier service contract).
oven might be an issue

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »
from the costco website: oven might be an issue
CMIIW, but I don't think they even carry ovens in the warehouse. Yes, they do have them on display there, but I don't think they stock them there. Unless you are talking about a countertop or camping oven. (in which case it is not a major appliance).
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline htg123

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »

So basically, if you were to ask this forum on tips how to successfully Rob a bank, there's no reason to expect the moral compass of some members to tell you that there may be something wrong with the ethics behind such an idea?
I have a lot more to say but will stop there (for now).

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2017, 09:39:41 PM »

yet you want a new oven for pesach. Afilu reikanim milei'im mitzvos k'rimon

It is still what you sounded like and continue to sound similar. You say that you feel it is wrong but since you never do it you can now anyhow.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline yitzgar

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »
Seemed like this is the best place to ask. Has anyone heard of getting compensation for a Costco.com delivery that came 2 weeks late? Wondering if it's worth complaining.

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2017, 09:38:52 AM »
Seemed like this is the best place to ask. Has anyone heard of getting compensation for a Costco.com delivery that came 2 weeks late? Wondering if it's worth complaining.
I got compensation for a gift I got my DW and didn't arrive on time. Needed to pull teeth to get it.

Customer By Service Email (ExGingi) (12/29/2016 10:40 AM)
Item was received.

How do you suggest to compensate for the fact that something that I ordered for my wife's birthday, was only SHIPPED outside of the estimated DELIVERY date? I was forced to make other arrangements so as not to totally let down my wife. It was not pretty!

Dear ExGingi,

Thank you for contacting Costco.com.

We are very sorry we were unable to deliver this as scheduled.  We would like to offer you $50 compensation back to your account to make up somehow for this issue.

Please respond back to let us know if you will accept this offer and we will process the credit for you.

Once again, we are very sorry and look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Traci A.
Member Service Center
Costco Wholesale Corporation

I emailed back saying that it was a lowball offer, but didn't get anywhere further.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:05:58 PM by ExGingi »
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2017, 09:47:16 AM »
I got compensation for a gift I got my DW and didn't arrive on time. Needed to pull teeth to get it.
+100
Very difficult getting anything from them

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2017, 10:07:33 AM »
+100
Very difficult getting anything from them
I never got my $10 GC for signing up. Called twice and got nowhere.

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2017, 10:53:58 AM »
I never got my $10 GC for signing up. Called twice and got nowhere.
ask for a manager then again for 10 bucks.....