Author Topic: Virgin Atlantic Instant Gold?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Virgin Atlantic Instant Gold?
« on: April 25, 2010, 04:25:51 PM »
I called the Virgin Gold 800 number to have them upgrade my account under the "focus group instant gold" link, and they asked which company I work for.

does anyone know what company that promotion was targeted for?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Virgin Atlantic Instant Gold?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 04:34:25 PM »
It's dead, gotta be quicker next time!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline gozalim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 06:57:49 PM »
I signed up then - got red. They sounded like they would do it (they had seen the memo etc.) But needed to know the company name.
Does anyone know the company?

Or is there another catch?

Offline gozalim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
one of the links included
"?media_code=TRA10&campaign_code=TFCIG&microsite" etc.
does that help figure out what company this was targeted to?

Offline gozalim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 07:14:05 PM »
does anyone know?

Offline E

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 09:52:04 AM »
well thanks again for all the people who are not smart enough to just leave a deal alone after they missed it, all the people who needed to call the airline!! it will be a while until I post a deal like this to dans it's just not worth to share a deal when it will be killed by people who don't understand any way here's the email I received from virgin this morning.

Dear ****

You recently applied for Instant Flying Club Gold membership through an unofficial online channel. As a result, you were not made aware of the terms and conditions or criteria to qualify for the offer.

We are pleased to say that, if you meet the qualification criteria, we'll be happy to honour your Instant Gold membership. If not, don't worry, your membership will simply revert to its original status. Or, if you are new to Flying Club, you will become a Red member.

If you weren't already aware, Flying Club is Virgin Atlantic's seriously rewarding loyalty programme. And whether you're a Red, Silver or Gold member, you'll earn Flying Club miles every time you fly with us*, or use our network of airline, hotel and car rental partners. You can even earn miles when you shop online with wide variety of high street retailers.

You can spend your miles on Virgin Atlantic reward flights, cabin upgrades and more. From a day of rally driving to a trip into space with Virgin Galactic, the choice is yours. And it doesn't take long to reach the rewards you want either, you can take advantage of great value Miles Plus Money fares from just 2,000 miles, and you can always Buy Miles to top up your balance at anytime.

So welcome to Flying Club, regardless of how you got here, it's great to have you onboard!

The Flying Club team