Author Topic: witch flight are you flying on the crazy elal deal looking to touer with others  (Read 1167 times)

Offline yosef18

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hey was wondering any one else on the  oct 31 flight to Israel trough London one day stop over,the crazy elal  flight deal,or coming back on the nov 11th trough London with a night stop over

i think is good for other ppl to know whose going maybe ppl meet ppl or know other ppl going and can tour with them
like i am going by my self as of know

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
@pic, ROFL!!!

Offline mmermss

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Hey was wondering any one else on the  oct 31 flight to Israel trough London one day stop over,the crazy elal  flight deal,or coming back on the nov 11th trough London with a night stop over

i think is good for other ppl to know whose going maybe ppl meet ppl or know other ppl going and can tour with them

Umm..what are you saying?

Whats witch? and touer?
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline mclovin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

i think it is good for other ppl to know who is going maybe ppl meet ppl or know other ppl going and can tour with them
like i am going by myself as of now

Offline L'Chaim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile

A forum isn't a chat session. Please use full words and regular english. 

(in JS for a reason ;))

Offline yosef18

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile

i think it is good for other People to know who is going maybe People meet People or know other People going and can tour with them
like i am going by myself as of now

Offline L'Chaim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Hey was wondering anyone else on the oct 31 flight to Israel trough London one day stop over,the crazy elal flight deal,or coming back on the nov 11th trough London with a night stop over

i think it is good for other People to know who is going maybe People meet People or know other People going and can tour with them like i am going by myself as of now
Welcome to DDF  :)