Topic Wiki

Visa:

Make an appointment by emailing Ashrot-Jerusalem@piba.gov.il
Bring along:
Passports
2 Passport pics
Yeshiva letters that you're Jewish and a student (your wife that she's married to you and jewish)
Marriage License

Nice reps to speak to Pnina and Elzah.

Arnona:

Email the following documents to discounts@jerusalem.muni.il

1. scan of the bill
2. scan of first page of everyone's passports
3. scan of everyone's visa
4. letter from rabbi (הצהרה)
5. letter from yeshiva
6. scan of chozeh
7. form filled out

Check if it worked: Call 026296333 press 1 then 1 then wait for a rep and tell them your Arnona acct number they will be able to update you. If the hanacha went through you could pay on the spot with them.

see newcomers guide for further explanation

Bituach Leumi:
This is for adding kids
Bituach Leumi reqs 001 by jay klein, on Flickr

Please Help!

Israeli Shortcut helps out for free!

Knockers who do these things for pay
Meir Goodman 0506465995
Dagan -

« Last edited by jmz on September 06, 2018, 12:32:39 PM »

Author Topic: Misrad Hapnim Master Thread  (Read 154853 times)

Offline moish

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat
Re: Misrad Hapnim Master Thread
« Reply #600 on: October 25, 2015, 05:40:04 PM »
you probably should have gone to the manager

i also find the best approach is not to scream but rather the opposite, killing them with kindness

Offline yitrap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 25, 2015, 08:20:48 PM »
Is there a number? And I never got a call back btw from the online form.
+972 50-4144385
That's his cell.

Offline Emkay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 26, 2015, 03:04:18 AM »

I'm serious.but if you come with ALL the right documents you'll be fine. They are both bad, just dalya is mean with a smile

I, like everyone everyone else despises going to the misrad hapnim. That being said it's not really worse then any country, I bet you haven't been anywhere else.
In your derogatory description of these people you said " if you come with ALL the right documents you'll be fine." Why the hell should she give in to you when you don't have the right papers, is that really a complaint on her and not your unorganized self? Go try to get a visa in america while missing some forms and report back.
 I have dalya this Thursday and will ask about the dusty passport, still doesn't make sense

Offline sammy n

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 26, 2015, 03:16:37 AM »

I, like everyone everyone else despises going to the misrad hapnim. That being said it's not really worse then any country, I bet you haven't been anywhere else.
In your derogatory description of these people you said " if you come with ALL the right documents you'll be fine." Why the hell should she give in to you when you don't have the right papers, is that really a complaint on her and not your unorganized self? Go try to get a visa in america while missing some forms and report back.
 I have dalya this Thursday and will ask about the dusty passport, still doesn't make sense
I'm not saying your totally wrong but I would say it's not 100% the same here as it is everywhere else. I was once requested a letter stating that I "wasnt" here before a certain date and I had a letter clearly stating when I came. (this wasn't for a visa but it's the idea of this country dealing with things a little differently when it comes to these type of things) I don't belive you'll find that anywhere else.
I still do agree with you that if you come trying to get something and are missing some type of form or papers that you are supposed to have there's no reason they should give it to you.

Offline Zevi16

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 26, 2015, 03:20:14 AM »

Firstly, obviously you need certain documents but for some reason every second person gets told different things. Is that normal? Am I being 'unorganized'? How am I supposed to know that a school document that worked for my chavrusa suddenly won't work for me? So thats what I mean by bringing all documents.
Secondly I have dealt with other countries visa. I had an american student visa for 5 years and I know how they work. It goes by the book, if the lady doesn't let something that you know is ok , you go to the manager. It doesn't work like that here.

Offline farvus nisht?

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 26, 2015, 06:10:05 AM »

You have a point, but its not just like you say, the problem starts that they themselves don't enforce the rules always, for example some times they'll accept a copy of a marriage licence and wont even tell you that you officially need the original, or sometimes they will just look on the letter of the yeshiva and put in the mispar amuta and your just fine, or sometimes they'll tell u - it doesn't say the hours that you learn there, or it doesn't say how long your gonna continue learning, or from when u r  a student , or this person cannot sign you need the rosh yeshiva, or you need pictures from all applicants... and at the same time your friend that went yesterday and tomorrow got thru with all these documents and no pictures at all with out a boo.

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 26, 2015, 07:03:03 AM »
You have a point, but its not just like you say, the problem starts that they themselves don't enforce the rules always, for example some times they'll accept a copy of a marriage licence and wont even tell you that you officially need the original, or sometimes they will just look on the letter of the yeshiva and put in the mispar amuta and your just fine, or sometimes they'll tell u - it doesn't say the hours that you learn there, or it doesn't say how long your gonna continue learning, or from when u r  a student , or this person cannot sign you need the rosh yeshiva, or you need pictures from all applicants... and at the same time your friend that went yesterday and tomorrow got thru with all these documents and no pictures at all with out a boo.
+1 exactly my point.  Obviously you need documents but don't be bipolar about them

Offline farvus nisht?

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 29, 2015, 02:16:19 PM »

update?

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2015, 05:51:21 PM »
Does anyone know if a lady can go on bituach leumi without being married?

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 01, 2015, 04:03:10 AM »

OK I feel like making a TR about my events here. To be extremely frank. I had an appointment at 9:15 am. I arrived At 9am. At 10:00 after not being called and being told to get away a bunch of times I asked her why I haven't been called yet. She said my name was not on the Calendar. That's not considered normal. I had to fight for 25 min till they agreed to give me another one right away. 

Offline farvus nisht?

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 01, 2015, 07:34:34 AM »
Does anyone know if a lady can go on bituach leumi without being married?
Only if her visa is an A2

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 01, 2015, 07:43:45 AM »
Only if her visa is an A2
What if she is Israeli that is returning

Offline farvus nisht?

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 01, 2015, 09:33:15 AM »
What if she is Israeli that is returning
All Israeli people can get Bituach Leumi (she may first have to pay her bill)

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 01, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »
All Israeli people can get Bituach Leumi (she may first have to pay her bill)
How? I've tried

Offline Mech

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC, National EE, United Silver, SkyTeam Silver
Misrad Hapnim Master Thread
« Reply #614 on: December 22, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »
What is the process now to get a visa appointment? Call in? Go down there? Email?

Offline Red

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »
What is the process now to get a visa appointment? Call in? Go down there? Email?

Offline Emkay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 22, 2015, 09:44:34 AM »
There is an online form to fill out and they officially call you back within 48 hours, they called me 50% of the time

Offline Abet rich

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz PC, National EE
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2015, 09:53:44 AM »
Best option is go down between 8-12 in the morn
Contact me at abereich19@gmail.com for all help and info.

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2015, 10:30:19 AM »
Best option is go down between 8-12 in the morn
+1 is the only way

Offline Mech

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC, National EE, United Silver, SkyTeam Silver
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2015, 10:34:34 AM »
Thanx