Author Topic: America Income Life Insurance  (Read 735 times)

Offline yossi4k

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Avis President's Club National Executive Elite Sixt Platinum
America Income Life Insurance
« on: November 09, 2012, 09:54:40 AM »
I received a phone call from AIL to come for interview for Benefit Director. ( They got my resume from monster.com) I went to the interview and was sent to another interview with 25 people explaining the company. After I left the presenter, Bo, called me to tell me that I was chosen for a final interview. When I came home googled them and apparently there are a ton of ex-agents badmouthing the company from top down thats its a scam, no way to make 50k, crazy long hours...although BBB gives them a A+ rating. Anybody here have any real experience with AIL or their products? Mods if this qualifies as MLM please delete

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: America Income Life Insurance
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
I received a phone call from AIL to come for interview for Benefit Director. ( They got my resume from monster.com) I went to the interview and was sent to another interview with 25 people explaining the company. After I left the presenter, Bo, called me to tell me that I was chosen for a final interview. When I came home googled them and apparently there are a ton of ex-agents badmouthing the company from top down thats its a scam, no way to make 50k, crazy long hours...although BBB gives them a A+ rating. Anybody here have any real experience with AIL or their products? Mods if this qualifies as MLM please delete

It's an MLM, I'd say pass.

If you're a good insurance agent, don't share your commissions with anyone else and focus on selling policies (and not on recruiting).

It goes without saying, that if you're not cut out for selling insurance, you shouldn't be looking for that kinda job.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)