Author Topic: SIM cards for Israel  (Read 1503 times)

Offline sushimaven

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
SIM cards for Israel
« on: November 09, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »
I've searched the existing forums but still need guidance on this.

I'll be traveling to Israel shortly for a 10-day trip. I am in the process of unlocking my iPhone 4S with Verizon which told me they have sent the unlock request to Apple and all I need to do is pop in the Israeli SIM card, finish the process using iTunes and I will be good to go. I prefer to be able to get the SIM card before I leave and am having a bear of a time finding the best SIM card seller etc.
My goal is to be able to turn my phone on when I land in Israel and be up and running.

I'm primarily interested in phone and SMS plans but curious to find relatively reasonably priced data plans too.

Any suggestions from forum members who have done this successfully?

Offline L'Chaim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: SIM cards for Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 11:25:18 AM »
I've searched the existing forums but still need guidance on this.

I'll be traveling to Israel shortly for a 10-day trip. I am in the process of unlocking my iPhone 4S with Verizon which told me they have sent the unlock request to Apple and all I need to do is pop in the Israeli SIM card, finish the process using iTunes and I will be good to go. I prefer to be able to get the SIM card before I leave and am having a bear of a time finding the best SIM card seller etc.
My goal is to be able to turn my phone on when I land in Israel and be up and running.

I'm primarily interested in phone and SMS plans but curious to find relatively reasonably priced data plans too.

Any suggestions from forum members who have done this successfully?

Post in (and read) Cell Phones in Israel.