Return airports: Ben Gurion, Israel
Return dates:  December2016
Class: Regular
Seats: 2

DansDeals Forum > Up In The Air

SkyTeam Award Search Tips

(1/99) > >>

AJK:
Well, there's a master thread for star alliance search tips (and now for One World),  so here's the one for SkyTeam.

YOSEF:
Tip #1:

Don't use ST.

Drago:
When using the AF search calendar, they'll often show a route with low taxes, but when I click through to the flight options, it disappears.

Also, if you're looking to book DL w/ AF miles, and you're flying to a city that DL doesn't have international service with, you'll find very few options, if any at all. You'll have better luck searching to the international getaway city, and then paying for your own transportation to that city.

PlatinumGuy:

--- Quote from: Reuven on November 11, 2012, 12:57:26 AM ---When using the AF search calendar, they'll often show a route with low taxes, but when I click through to the flight options, it disappears.

Also, if you're looking to book DL w/ AF miles, and you're flying to a city that DL doesn't have international service with, you'll find very few options, if any at all. You'll have better luck searching to the international getaway city, and then paying for your own transportation to that city.

--- End quote ---
Just call AF and book it to that city...

Drago:

--- Quote from: PlatinumGuy on November 11, 2012, 01:04:35 AM ---Just call AF and book it to that city...

--- End quote ---
DL has little low level domestic availability. I don't think calling will help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version