DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Iphone 5

<< < (33/33)

FlyFirst:

--- Quote from: Yisroel Tech on November 14, 2016, 09:42:38 PM ---A search brings up a nice amount of people with this problem. You can try both fixes following (suggested here and helped someone there):

* Go to Settings, tap Touch ID & Passcode, Enter your Passcode. Then turn off iTunes & App Store and then delete all the saved fingerprints. Reboot your iPhone. Go back to Touch ID & Passcode in Settings Tap on Add a Fingerprint and add a fingerprint. Test if it works and if it does turn iTunes & App Store back on.

* Restart your iPhone by pressing and holding Sleep/Wake and Home button.
--- End quote ---

I of course googled around first, and tried that method already,  but it didn't work.

justaregularguy:
im sorry for bringing back an old thread here but im in a pickle here and cant figure this out.

i was having issues with my appleID (forgot my password AND my recovery key(i did 2-step verification,ya very stupid)-so apple.com says all i can do now is make a new appleID and wipe the phone and start again.. >:(  )

so I made a new appleID. but the problem is...i cant just wipe my phone by doing erase content and setting withought first putting in my appleID password!! what kind of system did they make with no solution??

the only solution apple say in my case is make a new appleID but even that wont work if you need to put in a password!! :( :(

any ideas?

lubaby:

--- Quote from: justaregularguy on June 27, 2017, 07:27:43 PM ---im sorry for bringing back an old thread here but im in a pickle here and cant figure this out.

i was having issues with my appleID (forgot my password AND my recovery key(i did 2-step verification,ya very stupid)-so apple.com says all i can do now is make a new appleID and wipe the phone and start again.. >:(  )

so I made a new appleID. but the problem is...i cant just wipe my phone by doing erase content and setting withought first putting in my appleID password!! what kind of system did they make with no solution??

the only solution apple say in my case is make a new appleID but even that wont work if you need to put in a password!! :( :(

any ideas?

--- End quote ---
Did you try wiping it from the computer?

justaregularguy:

--- Quote from: lubaby on June 27, 2017, 07:30:31 PM ---Did you try wiping it from the computer?

--- End quote ---
yes it needs the same things as on the phone_either password or recovery key..

jose34:
Finding that some apps are compatible with OS 10.3 anymore, anywhere to find older versions of the apps that works with OS 10?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version