Author Topic: Iphone 5  (Read 23412 times)

Offline FlyFirst

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Iphone 5
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2016, 10:10:59 AM »
A search brings up a nice amount of people with this problem. You can try both fixes following (suggested here and helped someone there):
  • Go to Settings, tap Touch ID & Passcode, Enter your Passcode. Then turn off iTunes & App Store and then delete all the saved fingerprints. Reboot your iPhone. Go back to Touch ID & Passcode in Settings Tap on Add a Fingerprint and add a fingerprint. Test if it works and if it does turn iTunes & App Store back on.
  • Restart your iPhone by pressing and holding Sleep/Wake and Home button.

I of course googled around first, and tried that method already,  but it didn't work.

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »
im sorry for bringing back an old thread here but im in a pickle here and cant figure this out.

i was having issues with my appleID (forgot my password AND my recovery key(i did 2-step verification,ya very stupid)-so apple.com says all i can do now is make a new appleID and wipe the phone and start again.. >:(  )

so I made a new appleID. but the problem is...i cant just wipe my phone by doing erase content and setting withought first putting in my appleID password!! what kind of system did they make with no solution??

the only solution apple say in my case is make a new appleID but even that wont work if you need to put in a password!! :( :(

any ideas?
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2017, 07:30:31 PM »
im sorry for bringing back an old thread here but im in a pickle here and cant figure this out.

i was having issues with my appleID (forgot my password AND my recovery key(i did 2-step verification,ya very stupid)-so apple.com says all i can do now is make a new appleID and wipe the phone and start again.. >:(  )

so I made a new appleID. but the problem is...i cant just wipe my phone by doing erase content and setting withought first putting in my appleID password!! what kind of system did they make with no solution??

the only solution apple say in my case is make a new appleID but even that wont work if you need to put in a password!! :( :(

any ideas?
Did you try wiping it from the computer?

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2017, 10:15:58 PM »
Did you try wiping it from the computer?
yes it needs the same things as on the phone_either password or recovery key..
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Online jose34

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2019, 08:46:02 PM »
Finding that some apps are compatible with OS 10.3 anymore, anywhere to find older versions of the apps that works with OS 10?