Author Topic: Kosherfest  (Read 6460 times)

Online moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kosherfest
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »
they made it more challenging for 2017 this year
How?

Offline CS1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »
How?

the attendees need to show paystubs upon purchasing a ticket, apparently... I heard that it was stricter. Here is what they wrote:

By registering as an attendee, exhibitor, press or speaker, you agree to these policies and disclaimers:

IDENTIFICATION and PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IS REQUIRED! KOSHERFEST IS OPEN TO TRADE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
ALL registrants will be asked to provide government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) and proof of employment (i.e. pay stub, business card, company ID card, verification of employment on company letterhead etc.) when picking up your badge. Failure to provide required identification WILL prevent admission to Kosherfest without refunds, no exceptions. The Kosherfest Show Management team reserves the right to remove any individual from the show floor if misrepresentation has occurred.
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline shopfdder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »
the attendees need to show paystubs upon purchasing a ticket, apparently... I heard that it was stricter. Here is what they wrote:

By registering as an attendee, exhibitor, press or speaker, you agree to these policies and disclaimers:

IDENTIFICATION and PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IS REQUIRED! KOSHERFEST IS OPEN TO TRADE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
ALL registrants will be asked to provide government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) and proof of employment (i.e. pay stub, business card, company ID card, verification of employment on company letterhead etc.) when picking up your badge. Failure to provide required identification WILL prevent admission to Kosherfest without refunds, no exceptions. The Kosherfest Show Management team reserves the right to remove any individual from the show floor if misrepresentation has occurred.

That is some strict hashgacha

Online moko

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 03:59:21 PM »

Same as last year. and it ain't that hard to make a business card

Offline CS1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
Same as last year. and it ain't that hard to make a business card

some people said that in addition to a business card, that their email said that they needed to show employment or a paystub.
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »
I'll be there... Why is this in the Deal board?
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline CS1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 11:23:32 PM »
I'll be there... Why is this in the Deal board?

because 5 years ago in 2012, the OP galitzyaner was looking for a deal to get into Kosherfest....

Offline mendy613

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2017, 12:18:35 AM »
because 5 years ago in 2012, the OP galitzyaner was looking for a deal to get into Kosherfest....

lol

Offline shopfdder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 02:34:41 PM »
Not sure if anyone else finds this funny but as a BT it was amusing; got an e-mail from my mother w/ the link to this year's event saying "who knew?"...and I said I did from reading DDF!

Told her that neither of us will be attending though, lol.