Author Topic: Interesting article in the WSJ regarding FF miles  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting article in the WSJ regarding FF miles
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 01:00:14 PM »
 this guy lives on FT and is constantly polling and emailing people to get their opinion and thoughts

he ha scontaqcted qa few time still I simply asked him how much are you gonna pay me for the info, he said should I pay you, I said funny thats exactly what I thought except why should the WSJ pay you when all youre doing is taking what a few people tell you write an article and collect the $$ . I havent heard from him since

hes not the only 1 but as long as there are people who want to see their names in a paper at times  pic too, these guys will have more then enough sources (people) to supply them with the needed info and continue doing their homework for them

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Interesting article in the WSJ regarding FF miles
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »
Worthless data without differentiating between domestic, international, coach, business, and first class redemptions...
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.