Topic Wiki

This wiki is not always up to date with the newest codes since there are constantly deals coming and going,so the best bet to finding what's current would be to check the latest post!

Current deal:
3 Shirts/Polos for $89 + free shipping https://www.ctshirts.com/us/Usfb89
https://www.charlestyrwhitt.com/us/us89nb
3 shirts for $99.95 + free shipping. http://www.ctshirts.com/us/usnb99Promo Code WINE

or

ctshirts.uk 4 for 140$ =35$ a shirt and it offers u to get more shirts for 35 each after placing 4 in your cart. Free shipping with code FD50UK or a free tie UKTIE50
IT'S THE UK SITE SO MAKE SURE TO USE A CREDIT CARD WHICH HAS NO FOREIGN EXANGE FEE.
If a link doesn't work for you, try an incognito/private browser.

Notes:

• Living Social Deals usually can NOT be used for the prices mentioned above. Spend Wisely!
  • The $20 off coupons that they send out periodically don't work with any other offers (including the $29 shirts).
  • When you see on the UK site a code for free shipping, that won't work to use to have it shipped in the USA, that only qualifies you for free shipping if your residing in the UK.

« Last edited by aygart on February 07, 2023, 11:51:13 PM »

Author Topic: Charles Tyrwhitt Master Thread  (Read 818731 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Charles Tyrwhitt Master Thread
« Reply #2160 on: April 05, 2016, 03:15:33 PM »
Thanks.
What about trying a 16 slim? I'm not built for slim in my regular size but it may work with a 16 depending on how slim their slim is? With Lorenzo Umu shirts which are cut on the bigger side this works for me.
If I order enough to get free shipping and the return part of order will they charge me for shipping?
you can order 3 shirts and then return how ever many u want for free, so yes to get free shipping you would order 3 shirts and return 2 to keep the one with getting free shipping..or Chck ctshirts.com to see what else they have in classic or slim bec there's a sale on there main site,there's  a code to use to get 1 shirt by itself for 27$ and free shipping but not a huge selection.

Use the following code to receive free shipping and 8% off: RMSALE8

If you use code YLFY20 it gives you $20 off $100 which in my order was a better deal
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: April 05, 2016, 03:18:43 PM »
The code isn't working for me. Are there any other codes?
works perfect. Click on the original link with the code in the link and not by placing the code at chckout.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: April 05, 2016, 03:19:25 PM »
Pic

Offline Abet rich

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz PC, National EE
« Reply #2163 on: April 05, 2016, 03:22:48 PM »
Thanks.
What about trying a 16 slim? I'm not built for slim in my regular size but it may work with a 16 depending on how slim their slim is? With Lorenzo Umu shirts which are cut on the bigger side this works for me.
If I order enough to get free shipping and the return part of order will they charge me for shipping?
They send a shipping return label in the box so you can use it for whatever you want.
Contact me at abereich19@gmail.com for all help and info.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: April 05, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »
They send a shipping return label in the box so you can use it for whatever you want.
or u can give them a call and have it send to your email if you lost that label..

Offline yochiek93

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 05, 2016, 08:14:02 PM »
The code isn't working for me. Are there any other codes?

Worked just fine 5 minutes ago
Eta www.ctshirts.com/usnb99

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: April 06, 2016, 02:51:25 AM »

I was exchanging poplin for twill. It's interesting, because I used a promo site code that I received in their circular, and some people where saying that returns and exchanges are only 14 days for that. (Maybe its only the ones available to the public).

When I went in their to exchange I only brought a gift receipt so they needed to look up the receipt in the computer in the back (because the counter is more like a concierge desk). When she returned she asked me If I wanted to be resized, re fitted, and gave me every option to switch up to. They also took back my used one, no questions asked. And when the transaction is finished they come around the desk and hand the bag to you.
We want you to love our products, and believe our quality is second to none. We are so sure that you will, that we offer a 6 months quality guarantee. That even applies to items purchased during the sale. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we offer all registered account holders an easy-to-use online returns service.   (first time I saw it say even during a sale item there backing you with a 6mnths return policy(besides that they never enforced the 14 day return policy,on sale items.)

Offline mendy from lakewood

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Premier 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, National EE, Hertz Presidential.
« Reply #2167 on: April 06, 2016, 07:44:46 AM »
We want you to love our products, and believe our quality is second to none. We are so sure that you will, that we offer a 6 months quality guarantee. That even applies to items purchased during the sale. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item we offer all registered account holders an easy-to-use online returns service.   (first time I saw it say even during a sale item there backing you with a 6mnths return policy(besides that they never enforced the 14 day return policy,on sale items.)
this is great just be careful I tried exchanging a damaged item after 6 months and a week and there was no wiggle room on their end.
"Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned"

Offline Der Deutsche Jude

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA, CA, FAA, GA, NA, OA, WA
« Reply #2168 on: April 06, 2016, 09:56:22 AM »
Groupon
$25 for $50 worth of men’s clothing and accessories
$50 for $100 worth of men’s clothing and accessories

• Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase.
  • Amount paid never expires.
  • Limit 1 per person.
  • Valid only for option purchased.
  • Valid online only.
  • Shipping not included.
  • Voucher can be used on the multi-buy offer 4 shirts for $199 on www.ctshirts.com

ETA:  Additional T&C's make this look less attractive
  • Not valid in conjunction with introductory offers, other coupon codes, voucher codes, discount codes, or cash back
  • Not valid on clearance items (all products in the clearance section of the website)
  • Entire value must be used in a single visit - no partial redemptions allowed
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:14:17 AM by Der Deutsche Jude »

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: April 06, 2016, 10:02:03 AM »
Groupon

Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Shipping not included.
shipping not included means they email u the code? And can u use this together with and offer code online?

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 06, 2016, 10:12:37 AM »
You can use as well the offer code "WELCOME" for first time members and take 10$ a min of a 25$ purchase.

If this is all true that u can use the voucher with the offer for 4 for 179(multi buy option)then for 100$ after buying 2 vouchers separately u can get 4 shirts and 21$ back after free shipping, something doesn't make sense. Can u even combine 2 vouchers at once (yes groupon limits 1 per person so u have someone buy for you).

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: April 06, 2016, 10:15:26 AM »
You can use as well the offer code "WELCOME" for first time members and take 10$ a min of a 25$ purchase.

If this is all true that u can use the voucher with the offer for 4 for 179(multi buy option)then for 100$ after buying 2 vouchers separately u can get 4 shirts and 21$ back after free shipping, something doesn't make sense. Can u even combine 2 vouchers at once (yes groupon limits 1 per person so u have someone buy for you).
Voucher works like a coupon code, so you can't combine vouchers, just like you can't stack codes.

I'm referring to the multi buy to sue the vouchers bec that's usally where u would be able to use or if possible by the 3/99$ then that's trully an amazing deal with 1 voucher u got for 50 3 shirts and free shipping so a total of 16-17$ a shirt? 
Anybody purchased and tried to use it? Or any one fimiler with this?!

The 3/$99 is with a code, so that won't work.
Groupon

• Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase.
  • Amount paid never expires.
  • Limit 1 per person.
  • Valid only for option purchased.
  • Valid online only.
  • Shipping not included.
  • Voucher can be used on the multi-buy offer 4 shirts for $199 on www.ctshirts.com

ETA:  Additional T&C's make this look less attractive
  • Not valid in conjunction with introductory offers, other coupon codes, voucher codes, discount codes, or cash back
  • Not valid on clearance items (all products in the clearance section of the website)
  • Entire value must be used in a single visit - no partial redemptions allowed

Not valid on clearance is a killer.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: April 06, 2016, 10:15:58 AM »
I'm referring to the multi buy option for the vouchers bec that's usally where u would be able to use or if possible by the 3/99$ then that's trully an amazing deal with 1 voucher u got for 50 3 shirts and free shipping so a total of 16-17$ a shirt? 
Anybody purchased and tried to use it? Or any one fimiler with this?!

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: April 06, 2016, 10:21:12 AM »
So when going through the checkout on the site and by the coupon code it's blurred out since your using a spcl of 3 for 100 for ex. ,what does the voucher mean? There's a space saying have a voucher to enter and it's not blurred out? Why do they call it a voucher if it's used in the coupon slot?

Offline Mutty

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #2174 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:46 AM »
Is $45 for a non iron white shirt a good price? Theyre having a "sale"
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline mendy from lakewood

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Premier 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, National EE, Hertz Presidential.
« Reply #2175 on: April 06, 2016, 11:59:12 AM »
no
"Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned"

Offline regular

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: April 06, 2016, 12:43:28 PM »
Does anyone have experience with the a.i stone shirts? Are they better than ct shrits?

Offline sharkky

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: April 06, 2016, 02:11:25 PM »
Does anyone have experience with the a.i stone shirts? Are they better than ct shrits?
ai stone is like brooks brothers, if that still doesnt answer ur Q, i think ai stone is better quality but ct shirts look better when wearing ties

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: April 06, 2016, 05:16:06 PM »
just use the link above and buy for 3for 99 or ur asking abt a different company? 

Offline Mutty

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #2179 on: April 08, 2016, 10:00:19 AM »
k. thx
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”