Author Topic: Drinks At The Ramada Tonight...  (Read 8255 times)

Offline moish

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat
Re: Drinks At The Ramada Tonight...
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 08:00:52 AM »
reread dans quote and youll see he had a problem with them besides the location. "thanks to the #$%% at Avis TLV and the horrible new rental location"

Offline Armadillo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »
Maybe if they would've accepted miles for drinks...

You took the words out of my mouth...
Next time it's gonna b @ my place. I've got a full bar and I'll mix the drinks (and I'll accept points for payment...)

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 08:33:43 AM »
your username leaves any doubt behind...

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 09:55:14 AM »

It was great, and it was a good thing I left when I did because I made it to the flight with just a couple minutes to spare thanks to the #$%% at Avis TLV and the horrible new rental location...

what did U run into? I was in and out of there in no time, once I figured out where to pull up to as I saw there area where they clean the car up like over here and didnt realize I hadto pull up instead behind the office.

If anything the guy who took care of me didnt like seeing the mud on my back door and thought it was damaged till he touched it and it fell off and determined nothing was wrong except for alittle mud fight some kids were having ;-) and bingo I was on my way

There was a woman on the shuttle bus with me and the driver went and got her a cart, and I got my own and he got some very nice choice words from me for being so considerate and bringing over 2 carts instead of just 1.

But I did miss sinply being able to pull up and 1-2-3 being on teh checkin line for the flight.On the other hand it brought back my memories of when this was the only way to return a car and get 1, when there was no Term3 and everything was into/outof Term2

Offline ChAiM'l

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »
Maybe if they would've accepted miles for drinks...

It was great, and it was a good thing I left when I did because I made it to the flight with just a couple minutes to spare thanks to the #$%% at Avis TLV and the horrible new rental location...

What happened at Avis? I had a very pleasant experience both picking up and returning. The actual return took me literally 2 minutes, and I only had to wait 2 minutes for the shuttle....