Author Topic: Chase Ultimate Rewards  (Read 10582 times)

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Ultimate Rewards
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2018, 10:47:46 PM »
Chase and Hyatt? How do u get that going?

Call chase. Say "hyatt is claiming points disappeared because of some issue on your end"
Chase: "Well point transfers are irreversible"
You: "Would you stay on the phone while I call hyatt and conference them in so they can tell you that the transfer was reversed so we can resolve this. Its obviously a lot of money"

or vice versa starting with hyatt.

Offline tzifanya54

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2018, 08:57:07 AM »
Call chase. Say "hyatt is claiming points disappeared because of some issue on your end"
Chase: "Well point transfers are irreversible"
You: "Would you stay on the phone while I call hyatt and conference them in so they can tell you that the transfer was reversed so we can resolve this. Its obviously a lot of money"

or vice versa starting with hyatt.
+1
Must be proactive or you will never see those points again.

Offline Yitzshpitz

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »
I transferred over 600k ur points to a hyatt account of an au. A week later the points were suddenly deducted from the hyatt account. Hyatt said it was a chase issue. Any ideas how and why they would do it? Can they give it back?

So after sm the chase ur department they said they would look into the matter. A couple days later they sent me a message just stating that they understand my concern and put the 600k+ ur back into my account but provided no explanation or reason for the initial deduction. Ive never had something like this happen with me before with Chase UR.  Should I fight for compensation for the inconvenience?

Offline ludmila

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2018, 03:36:56 AM »
So after sm the chase ur department they said they would look into the matter. A couple days later they sent me a message just stating that they understand my concern and put the 600k+ ur back into my account but provided no explanation or reason for the initial deduction. Ive never had something like this happen with me before with Chase UR.  Should I fight for compensation for the inconvenience?
I will.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2018, 10:34:03 AM »
If you never played any shtick or sold from your accounts I would. If you did I definitely would not, it wont end well IME.

Offline rkg27

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »
Has anyone been able to partially cancel a UR Portal Hotel reservation?  Any tips for how to do so? want to cancel certain dates without loosing the rest at the price i got.