DansDeals Forum > Destination Guides And Trip Planning

NYC Hotels Master Thread

<< < (2/171) > >>

eliteflyer:

--- Quote from: mmermss on December 18, 2012, 11:55:10 AM ---I think the OP wants to use Hilton points and not cash.

--- End quote ---
This is true, but I felt it was worth bringing to the OP's attention that there are some very good rates to be had at some of Hilton's more premium locations in the city that would justify foregoing an award redemption on a single night.

AJK:

--- Quote from: eliteflyer on December 18, 2012, 12:20:57 PM --- This is true, but I felt it was worth bringing to the OP's attention that there are some very good rates to be had at some of Hilton's more premium locations in the city that would justify foregoing an award redemption on a single night.

--- End quote ---

+1, definitely not worth blowing 50k if you can spend $114.

.0022 cpp = NG.

zek:

--- Quote from: AJK on December 18, 2012, 12:44:31 PM ---+1, definitely not worth blowing 50k if you can spend $114.

.0022 cpp = NG.

--- End quote ---
many people accumulate hotel and airline points not to get the best CPM/CPP but because they would otherwise just not go rather than spend the money.
I don't understand why most of the bloggers/ points people don't get that.

mmermss:

--- Quote from: zek on December 18, 2012, 12:54:46 PM ---many people accumulate hotel and airline points not to get the best CPM/CPP but because they would otherwise just not go rather than spend the money.
I don't understand why most of the bloggers/ points people don't get that.

--- End quote ---
But in this case its worth it for him to save his points and use it elsewhere where he cant get such a good deal if paying cash

zek:

--- Quote from: mmermss on December 18, 2012, 12:58:24 PM ---But in this case its worth it for him to save his points and use it elsewhere where he cant get such a good deal if paying cash

--- End quote ---
Yes, using your assumptions in which he is planning multiple trips and planning on paying for at least one of them, I guess you would be right. Are you being serious?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version