Author Topic: Alexander in Miami Beach  (Read 754 times)

Offline Mutty

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
Alexander in Miami Beach
« on: December 24, 2012, 08:26:52 PM »
Still looking for place for purim. Anyone have any experience with the Alexander? It seems less expensive than the Fountainbleu. Finally got a half decent flight. Getting ideas from all you folks on a car. Now I need the place to stay. Thanks.
Mutty
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline shiframeir

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: spg gold. nothing else. sigh.
Re: Alexander in Miami Beach
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »
really luck of the draw, as all the suites are different in style and possibly quality. i stayed there and loved it paying the price of a regular room at a miami hotel to get a nice 1.5 bedroom suite plus a kitchen and living room. place is not new, but the lobby is still grand and cute, and the pools in the back and beach are kept up. really underrated value, but there are also horror stories of people getting really bad rooms.

Offline Mutty

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »
Do you have a recommendation of who rents a nice room that you may have used? Just for myself and my wife. Or any other recommendation? Appreciate it.
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline shiframeir

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: spg gold. nothing else. sigh.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:53:16 PM »
sorry, i just asked nicely and was very nice to the front desk and they gave me a nice one.