Author Topic: iTunes customer service advice?  (Read 706 times)

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
iTunes customer service advice?
« on: January 08, 2013, 11:08:07 PM »
I sold a $100 iTunes gc on ebay and msged the buyer the code. The charge was then disputed. PayPal policy is they don't cover if there was no physical shipment. The rep told me if I ship with confirmation I may be covered. They didn't seem sure about it, so I figured I'll try to use the code on my own iTunes account, as maybe the fraudulent buyer didn't upload the code yet. Low and behold it worked. I called apple and they told me that although I can't use the balance to buy another gc, I could use it to buy a iTunes certificate. Now, I tried doing just that and it won't go through. I emailed them 3 times, and they refuse to let me buy a certificate with the balance. I rarely spend money in iTunes, and don't wanna keep it there for next 5 years. Any solutions? Any email address to vp for cs?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Re: iTunes customer service advice?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Yesterday, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Lets see what happenes. Anyone ever have success working with them?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.