Topic Wiki

The wiki is divided into groups for "fact" and "opinion." Please feel free to add whichever facts you know and opinions you have. Please try to avoid cluttering the wiki with unnecessary information such as outside links.

Please do not delete anything from this wiki.  If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to post your own. If you disagree with a fact--well, that's your opinion, and feel free to post it under opinions!

Facts
The flu vaccine causes more deaths per year than chicken pox.
The direct injection of RSV immunoglobulin, commonly known as the "RSV vaccine" would prevent 16x more deaths than the flu vaccine does, but is too expensive.
There is a vaccine for the plague, and that is why it is no longer an epidemic.
Ebola is caused by vaccines.
There is a vaccine for autism, but it causes mumps.

Opinions
Vaccines do not contain thimerosal, a known toxin.
If you snuck up on your neighbor's kid and cut open his skull, you would be arrested.  But when brain surgeons do it, and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars, it considered "medicine."
99% of vaccines do not cause autism (HT JJ1000).
Every pedi has seen healthy kids become sick physically & mentally hours after a vax (HT Baryochai)
Vaccines cause cancer, infertility, astma, adhd etc (HT Baryochai)

Poll

Did You Get The Flu Vaccine This Winter?

Yes (Shot)
121 (37.6%)
Yes (Nasal Spray)
5 (1.6%)
No
196 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 320

Author Topic: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread  (Read 544833 times)

Offline Dywert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread
« Reply #1640 on: September 01, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »
You are just popugaiying Dr Paul Offit , he sold his vax patent for only $180 million poor guy :(

On the acip commitee he voted his own vax into the schedule, holier than moshe rabienu, bribes, conflict of interest, don't effect him :P

Read his book bad faith how he attacks bris milah, why don't you trust him there?

If anything WOH reports show, in developed nations infant  mortality is lowest where the least vaccines are given & highest where the the most vaccine are given

there has NEVER been a study in USA comparing totally unvaxed to fully vaxed ,

congressional bill hr1757  is on hold for since 2013, the drug-dealers are afraid of us knowing the truth

What's worse shooting up an innocent baby & sickening them for life, or murder ?

No, I am NOT just quoting Dr. Offit (whom I agree is very intelligent but likely biased). I have actually looked at the original studies myself (on both sides of the issue) and have come to same conclusion!!

Offline Dywert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: September 01, 2015, 01:18:41 PM »
Ohh, and there HAVE been plenty studies comparing "vaxxed to unvaxxed". They are just retrospective (due to the reasons I mentioned before).

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1642 on: September 01, 2015, 01:39:47 PM »
Ok my dear friend ,bnei torah have larger families & can better observe the difference between their own vaxed  & unvaxed kids

As Lawrnace Palevsky MD -former Chief of  Pediatric Acute Care @ NYC's Lenox Hill- says, he woke up  in '91 when the mandated hep-b on newborns,everyone has their wake up call

I agree it is possible some vaccines may provide temporary immunity , that's why they keep on adding boosters.But  at what cost?

Germs exist , but your immune system is the deciding factor, how your body will react to the germ
even lack of sleep effects chance of a common cold  http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-08-lack-sick.html

Almost every vaccine has a warning, not tested for carcinogenic effect (cancer). Manufacturer has blanket immunity,

Find me any mention of chicken pox danger before vaccine production, same with most other childhood disease, risk blown out of proportion to sell us the Brooklyn Bridge.

Mortality from measles dropped by over 90% from 1912 to 1963 , should i credit the vax for that?

CDC's admits In 1912, measles became a nationally notifiable disease in the United States, requiring U.S. healthcare providers and laboratories to report all diagnosed cases. In the first decade of reporting, an average of 6,000 measles-related deaths were reported each year.

. In the decade before 1963 when a vaccine became available, nearly all children got measles by the time they were 15 years of age. It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year an estimated 400 to 500 people died
http://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/history.html

Smart guy like you, why don't you learn a lesson from the 09 swine flu hoax, they scared us to death to sell the vaccine which many refused. What happened to the deaths they predicted

I don't have time for this today.

Read this whole thread and all of this is repetition. Bottom line you are wrong and talking stupidity.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Dywert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: September 01, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »

Smart guy like you, why don't you learn a lesson from the 09 swine flu hoax, they scared us to death to sell the vaccine which many refused. What happened to the deaths they predicted

From August 30, 2009, to April 3, 2010, a total of 2,125 laboratory-confirmed, influenza-associated deaths were reported to CDC . And that was AFTER vaccinating a large part of the country!

Offline Freddie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: September 01, 2015, 01:54:49 PM »
Do you drink cholov akum?

Offline Dywert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: September 01, 2015, 02:00:18 PM »
was as effective as CPR on a dead body ?
[/quot

The overall VE against pandemic 2009 A/H1N1 virus illness after adjustment for age group and presence of chronic medical conditions was 73.4% (95% confidence interval [CI]=49.1-86.1%).
Far from perfect, but I would take a 73% protection for my kids any day of the year.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1646 on: September 01, 2015, 02:05:16 PM »
I really hope you wake up before its  to late
Funny the last person that told me that was selling jesus on a street corner. Guess you two would get along.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: September 01, 2015, 02:06:27 PM »
I want to know if the anti-vax guys drink cholov akum.

Offline jackofall

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: September 01, 2015, 02:08:49 PM »
I want to know if the anti-vax guys drink cholov akum.
Not possible as they only drink milk directly from the cow.......
If you focus on being a boss, you will never be a leader. Leaders lead people to growth and improvement.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: September 01, 2015, 02:09:57 PM »
If so, that's great. More power to them. But is that true?

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: September 01, 2015, 02:10:18 PM »
The weather station predicted a hurricane in FL this week. And told people to be prepared. Funny not even 50% of residents listened.

No hurricane came and no one died.

The weather station is a hoax funded by big pharm and out to get us.

Or maybe their job to to prevent the possibilities of what may happen and try to prepare everyone for the worst.

Milk is the white devil and is the cause of 74% of all illness in 8 year olds in the US.

$1,000 says if you tests kids that drink milk and kids that don't the kids that don't drink milk have a higher GPA.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1651 on: September 01, 2015, 02:22:43 PM »
If anything WOH reports show, in developed nations infant  mortality is lowest where the least vaccines are given & highest where the the most vaccine are given
This is a total malicious lie as was proven earlier in this thread. If you can read enough english to figure out what is written there go read up and see how just about every ignorant stupidity you are writing was already discussed with some other illiterate who thought they know it all. Came out that like you it was alldue to their inproficiency in the english language and they had no clue what they were reading. Every single study they quoted showed the total opposite of what they were quoted as saying once it was read properly.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 01, 2015, 03:21:38 PM »
You're not going to wake anyone up. Your writing isn't persuasive. Someone earlier  gave you tips.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1653 on: September 01, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »
If anyone is a lying it is you!
This is an undisputed fact , they are just trying to find other resons to blame
Then show us the numbers don't just mention a vague WHO study. If it is the same one some other illiterate mentioned earlier then arvach arva tzorich.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: September 01, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
Why don't you answer the question? Cholov akum -- you drink it?

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #1655 on: September 01, 2015, 04:46:07 PM »
That's what we're trying to figure out, is it Cholov Akum out vaccines that are responsible for this...

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: September 01, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »
That's what we're trying to figure out, is it Cholov Akum out vaccines that are responsible for this...

No. It's very simple. If the anti-vaxers are to have any credibility, they must answer this question.

Offline jackofall

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 01, 2015, 05:30:42 PM »
No. It's very simple. If the anti-vaxers are to have any credibility, they must answer this question.
Curious, why?
If you focus on being a boss, you will never be a leader. Leaders lead people to growth and improvement.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 01, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »
Curious, why?

You don't see why? You sound honest but do you really not see the connection? When do you trust the government and when don't you? About what kinds of things do you resist conventional wisdom and about which kinds of things do you not ask questions?

Offline Dywert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: September 01, 2015, 05:45:04 PM »
reduce the us vax sched...& save 16.000 American innocent lives  5 September 11s by the pharmaceutical Mafia
Sorry, but this is old and missleading news. The United States counts all births as live if they show any sign of life, regardless of prematurity or size. This includes what many other countries report as stillbirths. In Austria and Germany, fetal weight must be at least 500 grams (1 pound) to count as a live birth; in other parts of Europe, such as Switzerland, the fetus must be at least 30 centimeters (12 inches) long. In Belgium and France, births at less than 26 weeks of pregnancy are registered as lifeless. And some countries don’t reliably register babies who die within the first 24 hours of birth. Thus, the United States is sure to report higher infant mortality rates.