Topic Wiki

The wiki is divided into groups for "fact" and "opinion." Please feel free to add whichever facts you know and opinions you have. Please try to avoid cluttering the wiki with unnecessary information such as outside links.

Please do not delete anything from this wiki.  If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to post your own. If you disagree with a fact--well, that's your opinion, and feel free to post it under opinions!

Facts
The flu vaccine causes more deaths per year than chicken pox.
The direct injection of RSV immunoglobulin, commonly known as the "RSV vaccine" would prevent 16x more deaths than the flu vaccine does, but is too expensive.
There is a vaccine for the plague, and that is why it is no longer an epidemic.
Ebola is caused by vaccines.
There is a vaccine for autism, but it causes mumps.

Opinions
Vaccines do not contain thimerosal, a known toxin.
If you snuck up on your neighbor's kid and cut open his skull, you would be arrested.  But when brain surgeons do it, and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars, it considered "medicine."
99% of vaccines do not cause autism (HT JJ1000).
Every pedi has seen healthy kids become sick physically & mentally hours after a vax (HT Baryochai)
Vaccines cause cancer, infertility, astma, adhd etc (HT Baryochai)

Poll

Did You Get The Flu Vaccine This Winter?

Yes (Shot)
112 (38.8%)
Yes (Nasal Spray)
5 (1.7%)
No
172 (59.5%)

Total Members Voted: 288

Author Topic: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread  (Read 194250 times)

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread
« Reply #1845 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »
These vaccinated people only caught the disease from those who were not vaccinated. IIRC, we discussed this exact article further upthread and already pointed out the misrepresentations being made from it.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline henche

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: November 03, 2015, 05:44:55 PM »
I got the flu vaccine at work today. I asked for the one without thimerosal. 

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: November 03, 2015, 06:10:10 PM »

Btw Your firm is probably in with big pharma.  If not they are probably trying to land a new client. Why else would the do his to their employees?

Offline henche

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: November 05, 2015, 02:24:22 PM »

and it made me sick  :(

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: November 05, 2015, 02:46:15 PM »
Better a little sick than potentially alot sick

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: November 05, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »
Then it is working.  :)
I just found a new supply of forks!

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8015
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1851 on: November 05, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »
Shot used to make me feel not great, mist never did.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: November 10, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: December 01, 2015, 07:19:57 PM »

Offline thaber

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile

Offline henche

• View Profile

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: December 24, 2015, 03:54:43 PM »
New York State Supreme Court Says NO To Mandatory Flu Vaccinations For Kids 6 Months To 5 Years In Order To Attend Head Start, UPK, Pre-School Or Day Care

Wednesday, December 16, 2015, may become a day of ‘infamy’ in the annals of mandatory vaccinations.

On that day, His Honor, Judge Manuel J. Mendez, J.S.C., handed down the decision overturning a Mayor Bloomberg-era regulation requiring all children 6 months through 59 months of age must obtain a flu vaccine in order to attend pre-schools, day care centers and Head Start Programs regulated by the City of New York.

Interestingly, the Judge in his order wrote on page 6, “The Court of Appeals further stated that §558(b) of the New York City Charter ‘contains no suggestion that the Board of Health has the authority to create laws’.”

That very issue of authority to create laws should be challenged whenever parents, employees, or individuals are being force-fed the standard vaccine ‘dogma’ of “it’s the law” to get vaccinated or else you can’t work or your child can’t go to school.

Everyone who has done his/her homework about the ‘safety and efficacy’ of vaccines knows how dangerous they truly are, and should do as several NYC parents did: Brought suit against The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; The New York City Board of Health; and Dr. Mary Travis Bassett in her Official Capacity as Commissioner of the New York City Department of Mental Health and Hygiene.

His Honor, Judge Mendez further stated that NYC Board of Health, et al, lacked statutory authority to require such vaccinations. Here is the court order, which I think every parent should print out, study and save for future reference, as the judge got this one right, I say. Consequently, the NYC Board of Health, et al, are permanently enjoined from implementing and enforcing forced flu vaccinations on infants and toddlers in order to attend pre-schools, day care centers and Head Start Programs regulated by New York City.

Next, what needs to happen is a lawsuit against vaccine manufacturers challenging vaccine trials and the unfavorable data withheld, which was not presented during vaccine licensure applications.

Offline kangarruu

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: December 24, 2015, 05:36:07 PM »
New York State Supreme Court Says NO To Mandatory Flu Vaccinations For Kids 6 Months To 5 Years In Order To Attend Head Start, UPK, Pre-School Or Day Care

Wednesday, December 16, 2015, may become a day of ‘infamy’ in the annals of mandatory vaccinations.

On that day, His Honor, Judge Manuel J. Mendez, J.S.C., handed down the decision overturning a Mayor Bloomberg-era regulation requiring all children 6 months through 59 months of age must obtain a flu vaccine in order to attend pre-schools, day care centers and Head Start Programs regulated by the City of New York.

Interestingly, the Judge in his order wrote on page 6, “The Court of Appeals further stated that §558(b) of the New York City Charter ‘contains no suggestion that the Board of Health has the authority to create laws’.”

That very issue of authority to create laws should be challenged whenever parents, employees, or individuals are being force-fed the standard vaccine ‘dogma’ of “it’s the law” to get vaccinated or else you can’t work or your child can’t go to school.

Everyone who has done his/her homework about the ‘safety and efficacy’ of vaccines knows how dangerous they truly are, and should do as several NYC parents did: Brought suit against The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; The New York City Board of Health; and Dr. Mary Travis Bassett in her Official Capacity as Commissioner of the New York City Department of Mental Health and Hygiene.

His Honor, Judge Mendez further stated that NYC Board of Health, et al, lacked statutory authority to require such vaccinations. Here is the court order, which I think every parent should print out, study and save for future reference, as the judge got this one right, I say. Consequently, the NYC Board of Health, et al, are permanently enjoined from implementing and enforcing forced flu vaccinations on infants and toddlers in order to attend pre-schools, day care centers and Head Start Programs regulated by New York City.

Next, what needs to happen is a lawsuit against vaccine manufacturers challenging vaccine trials and the unfavorable data withheld, which was not presented during vaccine licensure applications.

TL;DR of the court opinion: the court found that NY Public Health Law provides for a system of promoting vaccination statewide. PHL 613, however, limits the authority of municipalities to actually mandate vaccinations except as provided in PHL 2164. PHL 2164 mandates immunization against a list of diseases. Influenza is not among those diseases, do the court held that NYC, as a municipality, lacked the authority to mandate vaccination against influenza. The court specifically noted that "[t]he New York State Legislature retains the statutory authority to mandate vaccinations not already expressed within the Public Health Law." In other words, if the Legislature wanted to add influenza to the PHL 2164 list (or to give municipalities the ability to mandate vaccinations outside the list).

In short: there are specified diseases against which the Department of Health and municipalities can require vaccination. The legislature has not yet given the Department of Health and municipalities the authority to mandate vaccinations outside the list. The court did not pass on vaccinations in general; only whether the agencies had the appropriate statutory authority to do it. Note that a bill has been introduced in the legislature to do exactly that.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1859 on: December 24, 2015, 05:51:19 PM »
Everyone who has done his/her homework about the ‘safety and efficacy’ of vaccines knows how dangerous they truly are
Numerous members have tried to show that right here in this thread and all sources they brought were shown to have been misread.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.