Topic Wiki

The wiki is divided into groups for "fact" and "opinion." Please feel free to add whichever facts you know and opinions you have. Please try to avoid cluttering the wiki with unnecessary information such as outside links.

Please do not delete anything from this wiki.  If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to post your own. If you disagree with a fact--well, that's your opinion, and feel free to post it under opinions!

Facts
The flu vaccine causes more deaths per year than chicken pox.
The direct injection of RSV immunoglobulin, commonly known as the "RSV vaccine" would prevent 16x more deaths than the flu vaccine does, but is too expensive.
There is a vaccine for the plague, and that is why it is no longer an epidemic.
Ebola is caused by vaccines.
There is a vaccine for autism, but it causes mumps.

Opinions
Vaccines do not contain thimerosal, a known toxin.
If you snuck up on your neighbor's kid and cut open his skull, you would be arrested.  But when brain surgeons do it, and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars, it considered "medicine."
99% of vaccines do not cause autism (HT JJ1000).
Every pedi has seen healthy kids become sick physically & mentally hours after a vax (HT Baryochai)
Vaccines cause cancer, infertility, astma, adhd etc (HT Baryochai)

Poll

Did You Get The Flu Vaccine This Winter?

Yes (Shot)
112 (38.8%)
Yes (Nasal Spray)
5 (1.7%)
No
172 (59.5%)

Total Members Voted: 288

Author Topic: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread  (Read 186508 times)

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread
« Reply #2790 on: May 28, 2019, 11:58:26 AM »
But there is a risk and people do die. No they haven't yet as the measels rates have been low bh but should they expand, yes we will see death's lo aleinu.

This is so idiotic because you are proposing taxing the medical establishment with clearly preventable diseases.

Again go start your own anti vaxxer community and stay far away from us.
I'm not proposing anything. I'm also not an anti-vaxxer.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: May 28, 2019, 11:59:57 AM »
Lol, ever been to CLE? The place is swarming with frum doctors. (Besides for the fact that there are very good reasons that the frum community is not sending their kids to regular colleges.)

I'm just using the material at hand. Most frum doctors are BT or mo and many chasidishe or yeshivish doctors didn't start off that way.

I know 50+ doctors and not one opposes vaccinations.

Rabbi kaminetzky always quotes some doctor as if one guy is the bearer of the medical mesora.

Sure I have strong points and I've seen what the medical establishment has done for some very sick people. It's not perfect but nothing is.

Show us the bodies. Show us the proven death's from MMR.

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: May 28, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »
That is not at all what I implied, I would appreciate if you would refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Here's what led me to say that.

Even according to people who say it causes autism, it's still rare for it to. Otherwise 99.99% of the population would be autistic. I'd take a chance at autism over a chance of dying.

Again, purely hypothetical as there is zero evidence that they do. It's just as likely that they cause superior intelligence.

He clearly didn't mean to limit it to a chance of dying. I think vegetative brain damage would also work.

And you responded

The argument would be that there's really no risk of dying, especially in America.

to which I responded

There are reportedly 2 people in Israel with irreversible brain damage due to measles.

To which you responded

Are they dead? Autism is also irreversible brain damage. Again, I'm not saying that vaccine causes autism, there's obviously no evidence to support that, I was just coming to answer what I thought was a stupid argument.

I thought that seemed like you were trivializing brain damage.  I apologize if that's not what you meant to convey.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: June 05, 2019, 05:56:36 PM »
https://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2019/06/first-look-dr-rich-roberts-releases-24-page-brochure-gedolim-letters-on-vaccinations.html#more-207970

The comments on that article and others and just reading this;

https://www.vosizneias.com/324592/2019/06/05/brooklyn-ny-orthodox-conspiracy-anti-vaccination-rally-led-by-a-hollywood-producer-and-a-rabbi-who-quotes-gospel-of-luke/

Is why it's impossible to reason with anti vaxxers. They rail about a huge conspiracy, blast the health establishment as being complicit and incompetent etc etc..

Good luck treating your diseases at home.