Topic Wiki

The wiki is divided into groups for "fact" and "opinion." Please feel free to add whichever facts you know and opinions you have. Please try to avoid cluttering the wiki with unnecessary information such as outside links.

Please do not delete anything from this wiki.  If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to post your own. If you disagree with a fact--well, that's your opinion, and feel free to post it under opinions!

Facts
The flu vaccine causes more deaths per year than chicken pox.
The direct injection of RSV immunoglobulin, commonly known as the "RSV vaccine" would prevent 16x more deaths than the flu vaccine does, but is too expensive.
There is a vaccine for the plague, and that is why it is no longer an epidemic.
Ebola is caused by vaccines.
There is a vaccine for autism, but it causes mumps.

Opinions
Vaccines do not contain thimerosal, a known toxin.
If you snuck up on your neighbor's kid and cut open his skull, you would be arrested.  But when brain surgeons do it, and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars, it considered "medicine."
99% of vaccines do not cause autism (HT JJ1000).
Every pedi has seen healthy kids become sick physically & mentally hours after a vax (HT Baryochai)
Vaccines cause cancer, infertility, astma, adhd etc (HT Baryochai)

Poll

Did You Get The Flu Vaccine This Winter?

Yes (Shot)
121 (37.6%)
Yes (Nasal Spray)
5 (1.6%)
No
196 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 320

Author Topic: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread  (Read 544470 times)

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread
« Reply #2520 on: April 09, 2019, 11:35:38 AM »
Have to preface that this is an actually well articulated article explaining how vaccines cause autism.
Lol
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline lunatic

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile

Offline aradisc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

Offline shapsam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: April 10, 2019, 12:42:53 AM »
["-"]

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: April 10, 2019, 01:22:48 AM »

I would love to have those ladies make a shvua that it's only because of venishmartem that they're not vaccinating. It grinds my nerves when they use "religious exemption" as their excuse. I can promise you that if there wasn't a mitzvah of venishmartem they would still not vaccinate. After they hem and haw I'll just stick in midvar sheker tirchak
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline Boruch999

• View Profile

Online Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #2527 on: April 10, 2019, 07:36:54 AM »

Offline stooges44

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: April 10, 2019, 11:35:00 AM »
A pulmonologist in the area just shared this with me. Unfortunately it is very relevant for many of us.

Tsali Freidman who got the measles in Detroit sent out this email.

To whom it may concern.

We have a terrible outbreak of measles in Detroit and want to help protect your city. PLEASE PLEASE take this crisis very seriously and use your platform to literally save lives. Measles in adults can cause pneumonia, blindness, deafness, heart disease and even death.

Three weeks ago we had a visitor with measles who traveled through Detroit. TWENTY people, ALL IMMUNIZED, caught it from that one individual! Without knowing, we all spread it and now we face a second even larger wave. It takes 7-12 days after initial exposure for the virus to take hold and become active (in some people). I was one of the people in the first wave of twenty and I gave it to my immunized wife and ten-year-old and they are a part of the new even larger wave. I started having symptoms two weeks ago and, although I’m recovered from measles, I still have residual effects that people don't always consider: I am still VERY WEAK, have bronchitis, and my cornea was injured so my vision is very blurry. And I’m going crazy watching this horror play out. My Purim seuda consisted of weak tea and crackers, and I shudder to think of all those who had active viruses who went to megilla reading, Purim celebrations and distributed shalach manos.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
a) Those born from 1957-1985 should get re-tested for immunity and if need be re-immunized for measles. It takes about five minutes at your local health center or doctor’s office. (It wasn’t standard to get 2 MMR shots till 1985. Many born before then probably received only one and that is not enough, as the vaccine wasn’t perfected until the mid 70s.)
b) If you have ANY flu/virus symptoms, assume it's measles until you rule that out (with a healthcare professional)! The contagion factor is what is overwhelming our city

FOUR FACTS
1) For the FOUR FIRST DAYS after the virus is active, a person might not know he/she is infected, and for the first THREE days, that person may feel relatively good and go out into the community. There lies the problem. Every building that person enters, wherever the person goes, he/she leaves the virus in the air for TWO HOURS.
2) Even people with full immunization have a 3% chance of getting it when exposed.
3) For the first four days, measles appears like a regular virus. Treat any virus symptom as measles until this is brought under control. .
4) People born before 1957 are presumed to have had measles and are immune but we had one case of a 65 year old man who got the measles too.

LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE:

I just spoke to the head nurse at the county health department. She said they anticipate the next wave will be much lighter because of mass immunization. 2000 immunizations were recently given in the Detroit frum community to persons born between 1957-85 before they had exposure.

That's the value of education.

One person infected 20 uneducated. Those 20 hopefully will have less impact because of education and immunization.

Let’s get the word out and organize a mass global education and immunization program in every city coast to coast.

Let's get into action to get every single person born between 1957-85 immunized before Pesach. The Orthodox community is particularly vulnerable because of frequent travel and Shul attendance. Everyone needs to be educated not to go to Shul or any public place if they have virus symptoms. (Aching or temperature). For the first four days, a person with measles will not know they have it but will be contagious and leave the virus airborne for two hours in any building they enter.
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline ruv

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: April 11, 2019, 08:02:47 PM »
Der Yid published a first-time-ever English editorial to set the record straight.

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: April 11, 2019, 10:28:46 PM »
Williamsburg ladies lining up for vaccinations, Deblasio just offered 50 dollars per child and per shot, mothers want now tetanus, b12, WD40, insulin, as well,, I asked them y all of the sudden u all changed your minds? They answered ווייל יעצט רעדט עהר אויף אידיש, פארשטייען אונז סאך בעסער
["-"]

Offline ~King Lake~

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: April 11, 2019, 10:34:56 PM »
Williamsburg ladies lining up for vaccinations, Deblasio just offered 50 dollars per child and per shot, mothers want now tetanus, b12, WD40, insulin, as well,, I asked them y all of the sudden u all changed your minds? They answered ווייל יעצט רעדט עהר אויף אידיש, פארשטייען אונז סאך בעסער
ROTFL  ;D ;D ;D
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: April 12, 2019, 01:13:11 AM »

If I get the WD-40 vaccination will that make me immune to rust? What about squeaking?

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile

Offline stooges44

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: April 16, 2019, 03:19:02 PM »
I was born in 85, I was vaccinated and I vaguely remember getting a booster I think for camp, Would I be covered?

They need to pull any and all funding from any institution's that allow unvaccinated in

Offline Mordyk

• View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #2537 on: April 16, 2019, 03:45:40 PM »

am i being nasty if i silently pray that these women learn their lesson the hard way?
#TYH

Online yitzgar

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: April 16, 2019, 03:46:26 PM »
am i being nasty if i silently pray that these women learn their lesson the hard way?
Yes

Offline Mordyk

• View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #2539 on: April 16, 2019, 03:47:43 PM »
Yes
i guess that makes me proud to be nasty. if they dont care about my family and about my surroundings and the only way they will learn if someone in their family gets hurt by this, then i have no problem.
#TYH