Topic Wiki

The wiki is divided into groups for "fact" and "opinion." Please feel free to add whichever facts you know and opinions you have. Please try to avoid cluttering the wiki with unnecessary information such as outside links.

Please do not delete anything from this wiki.  If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to post your own. If you disagree with a fact--well, that's your opinion, and feel free to post it under opinions!

Facts
The flu vaccine causes more deaths per year than chicken pox.
The direct injection of RSV immunoglobulin, commonly known as the "RSV vaccine" would prevent 16x more deaths than the flu vaccine does, but is too expensive.
There is a vaccine for the plague, and that is why it is no longer an epidemic.
Ebola is caused by vaccines.
There is a vaccine for autism, but it causes mumps.

Opinions
Vaccines do not contain thimerosal, a known toxin.
If you snuck up on your neighbor's kid and cut open his skull, you would be arrested.  But when brain surgeons do it, and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars, it considered "medicine."
99% of vaccines do not cause autism (HT JJ1000).
Every pedi has seen healthy kids become sick physically & mentally hours after a vax (HT Baryochai)
Vaccines cause cancer, infertility, astma, adhd etc (HT Baryochai)

Poll

Did You Get The Flu Vaccine This Winter?

Yes (Shot)
121 (37.6%)
Yes (Nasal Spray)
5 (1.6%)
No
196 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 320

Author Topic: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread  (Read 544471 times)

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccine Discussion Master Thread
« Reply #2760 on: May 27, 2019, 01:37:02 PM »
Was Copernicus wrong when he said that the Earth revolved around the Sun?

The implications here are different. You can believe that the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked . I couldn't care.

First off to deride the medical establishment is putting lives at danger, doctors aren't perfect and do due diligence but don't think that because you read some articles you are an expert.

A doctor with 20 years speciality in a field will have seen 10's of thousands of patients, read dozens of medical journals a year, attended dozens of medical conferences and been in touch with hundreds of doctors and while a singular doctor may not be fluent in everything that isn't his area of expertise, nor is someone with a basic knowledge of medicine from reading crap online

Vaccination affects us all as the Crux of the argument has been all along. Don't vaxx ? Stay away from us.

Further we have time and again discussed herd immunization etc etc and those who cannot vax.

Don't you understand that there are people on immunosuppressant and you can K I L L them?!?

Saying that doctors used to do this and then said that as @ExGingi implied regarding diets is stupid.

Sure the medical field evolves. So maybe I shouldn't have gotten the tumors out of my spine as I awaited a more advanced surgical procedure and in the interim been paralyzed and died?

The arguments of anti vaxxers are just lame jabs even if they have their concerns.. "courts ruled that vaccine mnfctr's cannot be held liable" and thus argue that there is no impetus to make them safe?

That is the stupidest and most foolish argument. Why should vaccine makers be held liable if they are doing their best? And if this was a big conspiracy. #1 why is there no solid whistleblower evidence and #2 why have vaccines caused disease to disappear ?

Here's just one piece of info

Aren’t Vaccines Just Moneymakers for Pharmaceutical Companies?
A popular myth is that vaccines are simply a way for pharmaceutical companies to make money. That is false. Vaccines are not huge profit-makers for pharmaceutical companies. In fact, these companies make their profits by selling drugs that treat diseases. For example, sales of the Sovaldi drug for Hepatitis C—just one treatment by one pharmaceutical company for one disease sold almost entirely in the United States— exceeded more than $10 billion in one year.

In comparison, the global total sales of all vaccines—for adults and children by all pharmaceutical companies that produce vaccines—was just $24 billion in one year. The $24 billion vaccine market seems large but represents only 2% to 3% of a trillion-dollar, worldwide pharmaceutical industry.

Another point of comparison is the global alternative medicine market. That market, which includes homeopathic remedies and various supplements, powders, and teas, is a $34 billion industry, even though only one-third of the treatments have been tested.

If pharmaceutical companies merely wanted to increase their profit margins, they would stop manufacturing vaccines and focus only on developing and selling drugs and alternative medicines.

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: May 27, 2019, 01:38:45 PM »
Was Copernicus wrong when he said that the Earth revolved around the Sun?

But let's piss away all medical science and rely on gedolim for medical answers. Sounds like Lev tahor

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: May 27, 2019, 01:57:42 PM »
But let's piss away all medical science and rely on gedolim for medical answers. Sounds like Lev tahor

You are clearly passionate and want to help people but you lose all credibility and impact with comments like this.

Offline ~King Lake~

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: May 27, 2019, 02:20:43 PM »
Who said anything about vaccines causing autism?
Huh?
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline chief_mag

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: May 27, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »
The implications here are different. You can believe that the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked
Yes. But that should probably be a new thread.
(covers eyes) was wondering who would get this conversation started.
;D

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: May 27, 2019, 03:16:21 PM »
You are clearly passionate and want to help people but you lose all credibility and impact with comments like this.

By association you sought to imply that medical science is wrong and only Rav kaminetzky knows the truth.

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: May 27, 2019, 03:32:42 PM »
for all anti vaxers take a look at this thread it might solve the problem https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=4623.0

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: May 27, 2019, 03:44:37 PM »
Who said anything about vaccines causing autism?

For real?  Oh, they also kill children.

Did you ever hear of Amalek? Hashem told to get rid of them because they're not good. They tried to destroy b'nei yisroel. And they're still trying. Merck is a German company, and they produce MMR. Worldwide a lot of terrible things have been happening. Autism is all over the world.
I know personally two babies who died, they were three months old. Right after, two and a half weeks after the shots. But the doctors don't believe it. They're taught, they don't know that they're taught by professors who are apikorsim or representatives of the medical, of the pharmaceutical companies.
This is a test min hashamayim. As everything is a test. We're told al tivtichi b'nedivim b'ben adam sheain lo teshuah. He could be the greatest person, the [unintelligible] the doctors, the lawyers, the Indian chiefs. But you can't trust anyone, any human being. And it says bitchu baShem, we are told we must trust Hashem…
We're being forced to choose between school or vaccinations. So we could just tell everybody, I'd rather trust Hashem than the doctors. It's mamesh a gezeira, it's a gezeima min hashamiyim. We're being tested…
They're even using v'nishmartem meod es nafshoseichem to say that this is hishtadlus, take the vaccination [laughs]. It's sheker, it has to do with money. Because they make, Amalekim make billions a year, it's coming up to trillions, and they spend millions to bribe the politicians...

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: May 27, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »
Did you ever hear of Amalek? Hashem told to get rid of them because they're not good. They tried to destroy b'nei yisroel. And they're still trying. Merck is a German company, and they produce MMR. Worldwide a lot of terrible things have been happening. Autism is all over the world.
I know personally two babies who died, they were three months old. Right after, two and a half weeks after the shots. But the doctors don't believe it. They're taught, they don't know that they're taught by professors who are apikorsim or representatives of the medical, of the pharmaceutical companies.
This is a test min hashamayim. As everything is a test. We're told al tivtichi b'nedivim b'ben adam sheain lo teshuah. He could be the greatest person, the [unintelligible] the doctors, the lawyers, the Indian chiefs. But you can't trust anyone, any human being. And it says bitchu baShem, we are told we must trust Hashem…
We're being forced to choose between school or vaccinations. So we could just tell everybody, I'd rather trust Hashem than the doctors. It's mamesh a gezeira, it's a gezeima min hashamiyim. We're being tested…
They're even using v'nishmartem meod es nafshoseichem to say that this is hishtadlus, take the vaccination [laughs]. It's sheker, it has to do with money. Because they make, Amalekim make billions a year, it's coming up to trillions, and they spend millions to bribe the politicians...
rashi says mikan shenitnu reshis lerofeh lerapeh! and he doesn't say that vaccines are excluded

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: May 27, 2019, 05:45:29 PM »
who wrote the garbage below?

Offline mmgfarb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: May 27, 2019, 06:22:52 PM »
who wrote the garbage below?
I don't think anyone in this thread believes any of that btw, no need to get on a whole rant about the idiocy of what, whoever that person is, is saying.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline mmgfarb

• View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: May 27, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
For real?  Oh, they also kill children.
I was talking about in this thread, not some random quote that you pulled up.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline 12HRS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: May 27, 2019, 06:45:21 PM »
By association you sought to imply that medical science is wrong and only Rav kaminetzky knows the truth.

I think you should read my posts a bit more carefully. Some reading comprehension would go a long way to helping further your cause.

Offline shaulyaakov

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: May 27, 2019, 08:52:03 PM »
Even if vaccines caused autism they would still be worth it. They don't, but autism >> life threatening epidemics.

Offline shapsam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: May 28, 2019, 12:11:00 AM »
Even if vaccines caused autism they would still be worth it. They don't, but autism >> life threatening epidemics.
You would give it to your child if you know there's a significant chance it'll cause autism? give me a break.

Offline shaulyaakov

• View Profile
« Reply #2775 on: May 28, 2019, 12:13:17 AM »
You would give it to your child if you know there's a significant chance it'll cause autism? give me a break.
Even according to people who say it causes autism, it's still rare for it to. Otherwise 99.99% of the population would be autistic. I'd take a chance at autism over a chance of dying.

Again, purely hypothetical as there is zero evidence that they do. It's just as likely that they cause superior intelligence.

Offline mmgfarb

• View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: May 28, 2019, 06:20:11 AM »
Even according to people who say it causes autism, it's still rare for it to. Otherwise 99.99% of the population would be autistic. I'd take a chance at autism over a chance of dying.

Again, purely hypothetical as there is zero evidence that they do. It's just as likely that they cause superior intelligence.
The argument would be that there's really no risk of dying, especially in America.

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: May 28, 2019, 07:03:57 AM »
The argument would be that there's really no risk of dying, especially in America.
There are reportedly 2 people in Israel with irreversible brain damage due to measles.

Offline mmgfarb

• View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: May 28, 2019, 08:15:29 AM »
There are reportedly 2 people in Israel with irreversible brain damage due to measles.
Are they dead? Autism is also irreversible brain damage. Again, I'm not saying that vaccine causes autism, there's obviously no evidence to support that, I was just coming to answer what I thought was a stupid argument.

Offline shaulyaakov

• View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: May 28, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »
Are they dead? Autism is also irreversible brain damage. Again, I'm not saying that vaccine causes autism, there's obviously no evidence to support that, I was just coming to answer what I thought was a stupid argument.
If large segments of the population were to stop vaccinating, there would be a bigger risk.