Author Topic: sapphire preferred problem  (Read 981 times)

Offline dealfinder85

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
sapphire preferred problem
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:26 AM »
a month ago i bought something in the ultimate rewards mall where it links you to the site in order to earn more points than if i were to buy it on the companys site.  i recently checked and the bonus points never came through.  i am almost positive i bought it through the ultimate rewards mall and should be entitled to the bonus, so i called chase sapphire and they said they will look into it.  has anyone ever had this problem? any recommendations?

Offline mmermss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: sapphire preferred problem
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 11:48:56 AM »
a month ago i bought something in the ultimate rewards mall where it links you to the site in order to earn more points than if i were to buy it on the companys site.  i recently checked and the bonus points never came through.  i am almost positive i bought it through the ultimate rewards mall and should be entitled to the bonus, so i called chase sapphire and they said they will look into it.  has anyone ever had this problem? any recommendations?

How long was it from time you purchased to the time you checked?  It takes some time....

I cant confirm but maybe it wouldnt of went through if you used a CC that wasnt on that Chase account
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline dealfinder85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:01 AM »
last months points already posted
the woman even checked and said there were no bonus points. she said she will contact the site i bought it off and contact me within 7-10 days. but now i figure something went wrong and i wanted to know if i can fight back to get those bonues points.

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »
Which merchant?
Love me or hate me. I still love you.