Author Topic: This Board Has Special Rules: Please Read!  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
This Board Has Special Rules: Please Read!
« on: June 08, 2010, 02:05:23 PM »
When to post in this board:
If it's related to a specific city or place, start the thread in this board.  Everything else related to travel besides discussion of a specific place can either go into the "On the road paved with miles" or "Credit cards" boards, as you see appropriate.

I think the most useful way for this board to be productive is to make master threads for each destination so that there aren't 100 threads on one city.  I have started merging together many old threads into one master thread to clean up the clutter.  There's just no need for 20 discussions about Niagara Falls or Las Vegas.

Please use the search box to see if there is already a master thread on your desired trip location and post in the master thread.
If there isn't already a thread feel free to start a new topic.  Don't worry, if you missed the previous discussion I'll simply merge the threads together.

Thanks!

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.