Author Topic: Christopher Dorner, Villain or?  (Read 13215 times)

Offline HelpMe

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Christopher Dorner, Villain or?
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
Bad analogy. Hamas terrorizes Jews; Jewish soldiers are sent to "kill" aforementioned terrorists. Cops terrorize the general population, I would not cry for the terrorizer when he gets what's due. 

If you're asking about truly evil Jews, that terrorize others for absolutely no reason, I would still shed a tear because of כל ישראל ערבים זה לזה.
Sorry you can't hide behind your religion on this one. You told another member not to make it personal but do you think no one her doesn't have a family member or friend that is a cop? What if you had a six year old niece that you had to explain why some drug dealer walked up to her father’s car and blew his brains out. Should we just tell her that he was a bad cop and don't shed any tears for him?
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 08:06:12 AM »
Sorry you can't hide behind your religion on this one. You told another member not to make it personal but do you think no one her doesn't have a family member or friend that is a cop? What if you had a six year old niece that you had to explain why some drug dealer walked up to her father’s car and blew his brains out. Should we just tell her that he was a bad cop and don't shed any tears for him?

You are intentionally and blatantly making this personal, so I will sit out on this one.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:09:58 AM by yuneeq »
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 08:19:39 AM »
You are intentionally and blatantly making this personal, so I will sit out on this one.
This is real life!!! Wake up and smell the coffee.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2013, 08:25:42 AM »
This is real life!!! Wake up and smell the coffee.

If he's a bad cop then ask this: If a terrorist got killed by a cop, would you cry for the terrorists daughter? I probably would. But I wouldn't shed one tear for her father.

But if he's a good cop, who would think not to cry for him?

I want to add that there's no reason to make anything here personal. I've made my feelings on the matter clear, I hope you can respect that.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:32:42 AM by yuneeq »
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2013, 08:55:36 AM »
If he's a bad cop then ask this: If a terrorist got killed by a cop, would you cry for the terrorists daughter? I probably would. But I wouldn't shed one tear for her father.

But if he's a good cop, who would think not to cry for him?

I want to add that there's no reason to make anything here personal. I've made my feelings on the matter clear, I hope you can respect that.
You basically lumped all cops together. In your mind it seems they are all bad. Sometimes the only way for someone to see the light is to make it personal.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
You basically lumped all cops together. In your mind it seems they are all bad. Sometimes the only way for someone to see the light is to make it personal.

I did not lump anyone together. You may want to read the thread before assuming what's in my mind.

I originally said:
"From what I read (a couple articles) it made it seem that he killed people from his list of 40 brutal cops. If that's the case, I shed no tears for brutal cops."

Point made.
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 09:06:41 AM »
I did not lump anyone together. You may want to read the thread before assuming what's in my mind.

I originally said:
"From what I read (a couple articles) it made it seem that he killed people from his list of 40 brutal cops. If that's the case, I shed no tears for brutal cops."

Point made.
So if I find a list of 40 brutal Jews it would be OK with you if I kill them? Are you serious?

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 09:09:16 AM »
Because cops ever get punished for brutality and murder? They have an extremely low rate of getting punished, while the punishment they receive when they do, is usually severely lacking. When some deranged individuals start taking justice into their hands I am neither surprised nor unhappy.
I did read the thread then I made my assumption.  :)

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
So if I find a list of 40 brutal Jews it would be OK with you if I kill them? Are you serious?

I have already answered you above, so I'm not sure why you think that its smart to ask the same exact question again.

As Einstein or some smart guy once said: Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. :P
Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 09:19:43 AM »
I did read the thread then I made my assumption.  :)

Not sure what you're assuming. If a cop murders someone and gets away scot-free as is the usual story, I don't mind if a deranged person takes justice into his own hands and kills that cop. What problem do you have with that opinion?
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:44 AM »
Not sure what you're assuming. If a cop murders someone and gets away scot-free as is the usual story, I don't mind if a deranged person takes justice into his own hands and kills that cop. What problem do you have with that opinion?
That makes everyone their own judge, jury and executioner.

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »
Sorry but that is wrong on so many levels. You are basically saying that anyone can take justice into his own hands if he thinks the authorities aren't doing enough? that is an extremely slippery slope and not in accordance with the last of the Sheva Mitzvos Beney Noach.

Offline elikay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 09:52:37 AM »
+1000
This guy is making the most ludicrous argument ever.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 09:54:26 AM »
Sorry but that is wrong on so many levels. You are basically saying that anyone can take justice into his own hands if he thinks the authorities aren't doing enough? that is an extremely slippery slope and not in accordance with the last of the Sheva Mitzvos Beney Noach.

I never said that he should take justice in his own hands. Hence why I keep referring to a deranged person, who doesn't care how law says to bring someone to justice. But if he does take justice into his own hands, ex-post-facto I would have no problem with it if is clear that the cop is guilty.

I can give a harsh example: Someone lived through Nazi, Germany. After the war, he murders the SS guard from his concentration camp. The Nazi was never tried under international law, and the holocaust victim would be guilty of murder. I believe, that when someone is willing to take justice into his own hands, most of us wouldn't mind the outcome in certain scenarios.
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 10:00:43 AM »
I can give a harsh example: Someone lived through Nazi, Germany. After the war, he murders the SS guard from his concentration camp. The Nazi was never tried under international law, and the holocaust victim would be guilty of murder. I believe, that when someone is willing to take justice into his own hands, most of us wouldn't mind the outcome in certain scenarios.
Now who is making it personal?  ;) It still boils down to even in this harsh personal (I assume for many here) example the person is being his own J/J/E.

Offline Drago

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »
I never said that he should take justice in his own hands. Hence why I keep referring to a deranged person, who doesn't care how law says to bring someone to justice. But if he does take justice into his own hands, ex-post-facto I would have no problem with it if is clear that the cop is guilty.

He was angry he was fired. No genocide, no mass killings. Let's tone down the rhetoric...

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 10:07:33 AM »
He was angry he was fired. No genocide, no mass killings. Let's tone down the rhetoric...

Sometimes you gotta explain yourself over and over, clarify every word you say because people are too lazy to take the time to understand what you write. They make one lazy assumption after another, beat the straw man to death, and giggle around like elikay about how ludicrous the argument is.

If it takes being a little harsh to end this nonsense, I'm ready to dole it out.
Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 10:10:26 AM »
Now who is making it personal?  ;) It still boils down to even in this harsh personal (I assume for many here) example the person is being his own J/J/E.

You're treading fine lines by making distinctions. Do you agree that my opinion is valid, whether you agree to it or not?
Visibly Jewish

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 10:14:47 AM »
You're treading fine lines by making distinctions. Do you agree that my opinion is valid, whether you agree to it or not?
I understand what you are saying.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2013, 10:16:31 AM »
If it takes being a little harsh to end this nonsense, I'm ready to dole it out.
I don't think none of us really want to go there.