Author Topic: Alitalia Lounge Access  (Read 2103 times)

Offline MamaRochel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Alitalia Lounge Access
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »
I got the deal for Pesach with Alitalia and I have a long layover in the airport..I was wondering if there was any way to get lounge access...Thanks!

Offline nutcase

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Re: Alitalia Lounge Access
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:31 PM »
I got the deal for Pesach with Alitalia and I have a long layover in the airport..I was wondering if there was any way to get lounge access...Thanks!
which deal with alitalia the one that goes to rome and madrid?
you have many options getting lounge access. I just flew alitalia stopped in rome and madrid(only way to israel!) I visited a few lounges there
option 1. get a amex platinum($450 annual fee) you get a free membership to priority pass(you need to sign up) this will get you into all the lounges for free for you $27 for each additional peorson
option 2. get a chase ink credit card you get 2 free passes to a lounge after that $27 via a membership through lounge club(you need to sign up)

Offline MamaRochel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »
thanks so much! no I am just flying through Rome. They sound really annoying on the phone- how was your experience with them?  Can I buy a United voucher and go into their lounge in the airport or it has to be the airline I'm flying? Thanks!

Offline nutcase

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 09:37:27 PM »
thanks so much! no I am just flying through Rome. They sound really annoying on the phone- how was your experience with them?  Can I buy a United voucher and go into their lounge in the airport or it has to be the airline I'm flying? Thanks!
they are very nasty on the phone. the flight staff hate speaking English you will find some nice ones most are nasty. you will not find a united lounge in rome. it does not have to be the airline you are flying the lounge I visted in rome was near gate g9 it is fairly new (it has 1 shower) they have alot of fruit... and a bar that serves drinks free wifi(password must be entered in capital letters)

Offline A C

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:44:14 PM »
How was your experience with the lounges on your layover in Rome?

I have a similar situation, and I am looking for a lounge where I can take a shower. Does anyone know if this exists in Terminal 3, without going back and forth through security? Which credit card will get me in there? Can you buy a one time pass?