Author Topic: SPG Business card and bluebird  (Read 1050 times)

Offline ethana

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
SPG Business card and bluebird
« on: March 06, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
New to the forums, so please excuse me if this question has been answered...
i received my new business card and in the T and C it says that buying cards to reload a prepaid card does not count as an eligible spend and doesnt count towards the bonus. Is this true? Is there anyway they can find out if I am buying VR's?

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: SPG Business card and bluebird
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
New to the forums, so please excuse me if this question has been answered...
i received my new business card and in the T and C it says that buying cards to reload a prepaid card does not count as an eligible spend and doesnt count towards the bonus. Is this true? Is there anyway they can find out if I am buying VR's?
Welcome to the forums.
To quote dae
Blah, blah, blah.
What works, works.
I just finished up 10K on Business Rewards gold, 5K on SPG biz and personal, 20K on Chase BA, 5k on Ink Bold and Ink Plus. It took me about 2 months or so.  I'd strongly advise against doing it all in a few days. Take your time. You will likely get some calls from fraud, but they don't really care why your doing it as long as it is you doing it.

Also, try the search bar on the top right of the page. There is a dedicated bluebird/Vanilla Reload/My Vanilla Debit thread @ http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=21024.0 with over 2100 posts.  I know it's alot to go through, but this question would fit perfectly there.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!