Author Topic: Bed bath beyond credit  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Bed bath beyond credit
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »
My local BB&B store let's me use em all the time. Buy Buy baby doesn't though.
+1 that's the official policy.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline rots5

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 01:58:39 AM »
next time im in BBB and try to use an expired coupon and the say no i will say "c'mon!! But mr. Deals said they work! Where's ur manager?!" 

Lol. Jk.  ;D ;D
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline noturbizniss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 07:33:57 AM »
+1, however store credit can be used at both
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline smurf

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 09:08:07 AM »
One cashier once told me it depends. The mailed original coupons will be accepted after expiration, the printed ones won't.
Although I believe that was only for when using bbb coupons in one of their other stores, but in bed bath beyond itself they always accept them

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 11:21:07 AM »
One cashier once told me it depends. The mailed original coupons will be accepted after expiration, the printed ones won't.
Although I believe that was only for when using bbb coupons in one of their other stores, but in bed bath beyond itself they always accept them
They're generally stricter with printed coupons. 1 per person, etc.
With the mailed ones it's mush more lax.  You can buy them on ebay for dirt cheap or on DDF for just $50 ;)
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ShmuliT

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 11:38:23 AM »
+1
IME they always accept expired mailed coupons, but I only once got them to accept an expired printed coupons.

Offline Redbull3

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 11:41:33 AM »
First off, both deals combine for%28 off not 30 secondly, to even try to sell a20 off coupon is utterly ridiculous most people here get batches of them every month,a20 off your entire purchase otoh....

+1, even worse, you only get 28% off if you buy an item for 122.48, anything more than lowers it even further. (A $200 item would require $160 with a 20% off coupon, of which you can get 9.80 off with the first deal but you still have to spend 150.20 ... for a $200 item that is 25% off).
A $500 item would be 22% off.

(To make no mention of the fact that 20% off coupons practically grow on trees.)

Offline noturbizniss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 11:48:35 AM »
OT here but wanted to share this:
we got a kitchenaid off our registry (with 20% off) when we got married and after 4 years it broke and was out of warranty. We went to BBB and were totally honest and they said no problem. Our registry was already expired so they couldn't pull it up, but they gave us store credit for the full amount even though we said we definitely used the 20% off.  and said go get another one. We actually had to pay a bit OOP because our model wasn't available so we got a newer model. The cashier (same from return) told us to use a 20% off. We then brought the new one back a week later cuz it made funky grinding noises. again we told them we just got it on store credit and used 20% off, but they said don't worry and gave us back again the full retail price and told us to buy it again with 20% off. Not only that they allowed us to do an even swap of the 2 extra bowls ($50-$60 each) that didn't fit our new one.  We were totally honest and they let us save $150-$200.  They are just awesome.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline Redbull3

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 11:50:45 AM »
OT here but wanted to share this:
we got a kitchenaid off our registry (with 20% off) when we got married and after 4 years it broke and was out of warranty. We went to BBB and were totally honest and they said no problem. Our registry was already expired so they couldn't pull it up, but they gave us store credit for the full amount even though we said we definitely used the 20% off.  and said go get another one. We actually had to pay a bit OOP because our model wasn't available so we got a newer model. The cashier (same from return) told us to use a 20% off. We then brought the new one back a week later cuz it made funky grinding noises. again we told them we just got it on store credit and used 20% off, but they said don't worry and gave us back again the full retail price and told us to buy it again with 20% off. Not only that they allowed us to do an even swap of the 2 extra bowls ($50-$60 each) that didn't fit our new one.  We were totally honest and they let us save $150-$200.  They are just awesome.

+1 similar experiences returning things without receipts for full refunds of store credit... I have heard that if you have/had a healthy registry with them they treat you pretty well.