Author Topic: Am Ha'Aretz  (Read 944 times)

Offline JoeTheShmoe

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Am Ha'Aretz
« on: March 12, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »
Hi,
I'm new here, and a total Am Ha'Aretz (AKA n000000b!!!) to the whole CC points/mileage world, I tried looking around the forum but was kinda overwhelmed, and have no clue where to start looking. I would like to start with something easy, but has a good return (I'm obviously not looking for 150K miles on signup etc...), if anybody can steer me in the right direction or maybe even suggest what I should do, I'd be really grateful!!

Thanx in Advance...

P.S. I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, so I know how those kinda posts are usually frowned upon, and sometimes even yelled at  ;D. I'm only asking for help because I couldn't find a discussion on this yet, I'll gladly go to such if it exists...

Offline yaakov s

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Am Ha'Aretz
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:20:14 PM »

Offline JoeTheShmoe

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Hi,
I'm new here, and a total Am Ha'Aretz (AKA n000000b!!!) to the whole CC points/mileage world, I tried looking around the forum but was kinda overwhelmed, and have no clue where to start looking. I would like to start with something easy, but has a good return (I'm obviously not looking for 150K miles on signup etc...), if anybody can steer me in the right direction or maybe even suggest what I should do, I'd be really grateful!!

Thanx in Advance...

P.S. I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, so I know how those kinda posts are usually frowned upon, and sometimes even yelled at  ;D. I'm only asking for help because I couldn't find a discussion on this yet, I'll gladly go to such if it exists...
Welcome and good luck, learn and earn! ;)