Author Topic: american express extended payment option  (Read 6142 times)

Offline ushdadude

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: american express extended payment option
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 06:18:08 PM »
When I click on the link it takes me to one of my cards that is already enrolled and says I'm not eligible. How can I get it to check my other cards which I know are not enrolled? TIA

Offline milechazzer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Enroll in Amex extended payment option (by 2/15/14) and receive 10k MR pts
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
I received this offer in the mail for one of my Amex cards, and I called Amex for each of my cards (separately) and signed up all of my personal and business charge card accounts for this offer (although it seemed to have only been targeted to one of my business accts).  The offer that I recevied expires 2/15/14, so I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this now. There's no guarantee that they'll sign you up, but it seems that if you tell them you recevied the offer in the mail, they shouldn't give you any trouble.

The number I called (for OPEN) is 800-492-3344. See attached letter for offer info.

Offline notanonymous

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Enroll in Amex extended payment option (by 2/15/14) and receive 10k MR pts
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 03:14:54 PM »
I received this offer in the mail for one of my Amex cards, and I called Amex for each of my cards (separately) and signed up all of my personal and business charge card accounts for this offer (although it seemed to have only been targeted to one of my business accts).  The offer that I recevied expires 2/15/14, so I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this now. There's no guarantee that they'll sign you up, but it seems that if you tell them you recevied the offer in the mail, they shouldn't give you any trouble.

The number I called (for OPEN) is 800-492-3344. See attached letter for offer info.
CMIIW, but I think anyone can really get it.  The main condition is to have the account open for one year.

Offline Miracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: american express extended payment option
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2014, 12:26:59 AM »
I just got this offer in the mail.

1) I know there's no hard pull. Are there any pulls?
2) I just got the offer for 5k, is there anything i can do to get 10k??

Thanks