Author Topic: Renting a Tesla from Airport  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Ellen

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Renting a Tesla from Airport
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 04:30:28 PM »
Ive seen a Tesla in Orlando at Enterprise. I asked agent in the lot and she said they are in high demand and need to reserved months in advance.
Reps probably exaggerate.
That said, it probably depends on location.
MCO is showing available for pickup this Friday, the 22nd...while FLL is unavailable.

Offline michaelbog

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 07:10:27 PM »
I see a Tesla appear at MCO periodically when doing my rentals there. Usually I make several reservations, checking every few days leading up to my trip. The Tesla usually appears randomly, and is quickly booked. The Tesla I had was registered to Enterprise of Miami, so it may have been a one-way that someone left.

Offline yomo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 09:01:31 PM »
I see a Tesla appear at MCO periodically when doing my rentals there. Usually I make several reservations, checking every few days leading up to my trip. The Tesla usually appears randomly, and is quickly booked. The Tesla I had was registered to Enterprise of Miami, so it may have been a one-way that someone left.
You search under exotics or regular?

Offline michaelbog

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 10:16:17 PM »
You search under exotics or regular?

Always regular. Exotics never lists the Tesla at the discounted pricing - while regular does. I've booked the Tesla on discount now 3x by just frequently checking for a regular booking for it. What I can say is that each time I managed to score the booking between 12-2am. Not sure if that's just how it's worked out, or if that's a special time that new listings get uploaded.