Topic Wiki

Offer is valid for a limited time only and is only available when displayed on www.orbitz.com. Available on desktop, mobile web, and on Orbitz mobile apps that include Visa Checkout as a payment option. Book a qualifying standalone, pre-paid hotel for $100 or more for a stay occurring between December 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015 via Orbitz using Visa Checkout as the payment method and promo code VISACHECKOUT, and receive $100 off your booking. Most major chains are excluded; to find participating hotels look for the "PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE" message on Orbitz.com hotel listings. You must enter your promotion code prior to completing your booking to receive the savings; promotion codes cannot be applied to bookings previously made. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.
http://www.orbitz.com/shop/couponTermsAndConditions?couponCode=visacheckout&_eventId=popup650
« Last edited by Centro on November 30, 2014, 11:35:09 PM »

Author Topic: $100 off $100 hotels via orbitz on dec 1st  (Read 27761 times)

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: $100 off $100 hotels via orbitz on dec 1st
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2015, 10:20:00 AM »
the same entry stamp they give to Israelis........................ a stamp with entry date, etc.

They now give a tourist visa on a little piece of paper when you land. When I was there last week, the hotel told me they'd have to charge me VAT unless I go find it.
They always had a visa, though they only fairly recently changed to having it as a separate paper

Offline ranhan429

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2015, 10:33:52 AM »
They always had a visa, though they only fairly recently changed to having it as a separate paper

have you ever entered Israel on an American passport? I used to before I pulled out my citizenship, and I just went through the foreign passport line, and got a stamp that I was entering Israel, the same exact stamp I get today with my Israeli passport.
כפרות על כפרה

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2015, 10:37:58 AM »
have you ever entered Israel on an American passport? I used to before I pulled out my citizenship, and I just went through the foreign passport line, and got a stamp that I was entering Israel, the same exact stamp I get today with my Israeli passport.
yes. and on the stamp it says visa valid for 3 months

Offline Yehuda25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2015, 05:58:06 AM »
yes you can.  I did it for 6 reservations. 
Call Orbitz customer service not the booking department.  Ask them to call the hotel itself and then it can be done
It worked! Thanks!!!
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle