Author Topic: US Bank CC: What's your take?  (Read 8565 times)

Offline drone

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton diamond, Hertz Presidents circle, National executive elite, Marriot gold elite,
Re: US Bank CC: What's your take?
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2020, 11:55:49 AM »
and they have a 3X points on wallat payments, including Apple pay, Samsung pay, Google pay, which at 1.5 redemption rate means you can can get 4.5 back for all purchases...

earn 3X Points on travel and mobile wallet purchases 12.

but remember its either or, travel and mobile wallet will not earn 8 points, it will earn only 3X

and for transactions using a mobile wallet. “Mobile wallet” is defined as the method of paying for a transaction by use of a mobile device (in-store, in-app or online) and includes ApplePay®, Samsung Pay, Google Pay™ and LG Pay®. If the transaction is an eligible mobile wallet transaction and an eligible travel category transaction, additional Points will only be awarded for one of the transaction types (Points will be applied as mobile wallet, not travel).

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2020, 08:51:20 PM »
I applied online about 10 days ago for the 750, was instantly approved with a 10k cl, I have no other accounts with us bank...
i was denied :(
instead of writing "+1" and clogging up the thread give a like!

Offline Cat18

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2020, 12:09:06 PM »
I applied online about 10 days ago for the 750, was instantly approved with a 10k cl, I have no other accounts with us bank...

tried and denied.