Author Topic: CVS coupons  (Read 1278 times)

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
CVS coupons
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:41:57 PM »
As I'm sure many of you do, I get an e-mail once a week for a CVS coupon between 20-30% off.  It excludes gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery, etc.  However on a recent trip I bought one regular item and some beer and the discount came off the entire purchase, not just the candy bar.  I just did a dry run to see if it would work with gift cards and it didn't since the cashier has to activate it and presumably they'd notice.  But if for whatever reason you want to grab a bunch of beer to drown out those MarCheshvan blues, send the coupon to your card, buy a candy bar and get as much discount beer as you can handle.  Sorry this had to come after Simhat Torah.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: CVS coupons
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 02:47:15 PM »
Beer on Simchas Torah?
Get that weak stuff outta here ;)
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Galitzyaner

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CVS coupons
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »
As I'm sure many of you do, I get an e-mail once a week for a CVS coupon between 20-30% off.  It excludes gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery, etc.  However on a recent trip I bought one regular item and some beer and the discount came off the entire purchase, not just the candy bar.  I just did a dry run to see if it would work with gift cards and it didn't since the cashier has to activate it and presumably they'd notice.  But if for whatever reason you want to grab a bunch of beer to drown out those MarCheshvan blues, send the coupon to your card, buy a candy bar and get as much discount beer as you can handle.  Sorry this had to come after Simhat Torah.
Where can I sign up for this email?
Is this just signing up for their standard weekly email on their homepage?
Thanks

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CVS coupons
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »
Where can I sign up for this email?
Is this just signing up for their standard weekly email on their homepage?
Thanks
not really sure because they've been coming for so long but I assume so, didn't do anything special

Offline rots5

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
Re: CVS coupons. 3$ off 10$
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 09:43:05 AM »
Go to cvs.com and click deals.

$3.00 OFF any
$10 or moreCVS/pharmacy® Brand, Gold Emblem™, Just The Basics™, Total Home™, Nuance Salma Hayek, Essence of Beauty, Bioluxe, Caliber, or Earth Essentials product purchase with coupon!
Exclusions apply. See disclaimer for details. Coupon redeemable in store only. Limit one per customer. Offer valid only for intended recipient.

Valid: 4/16/2013 - 4/17/2013
Coupon Code: 4780119994136

Scan in the barcode. If unable to scan, select "Sales" tab, then select "Item#". Key in all coupon digits and press "Enter".
*Maximum $3.00 value on minimum $10 CVS/pharmacy® Brand product purchase. Valid in-store one time only. CVS/pharmacy® will not accept offers printed from unauthorized internet postings or reproductions, copies, or facsimiles of this offer. Original coupon must be relinquished at the time of purchase. Coupon is void if copied, transferred and where prohibited by law. ExtraCare® card must be presented to receive these savings. This coupon excludes alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, tobacco products or items reimbursed by a governmental program. Savings applied to total purchase (excluding ineligible items) where applicable by law. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. Coupon cannot be combined with any other CVS/pharmacy® coupons. Limit one coupon per customer. No cash back. (RTL) Offer not valid in Hawaii.
This coupon is the copyrighted property of CVS/pharmacy®; it is intended for the use by ExtraCare® cardholders who have received this message directly from CVS/pharmacy®. CVS/pharmacy® reserves the right to reject any coupon presented by parties outside of the original distribution list.

Please note: All images may not print in your internet browser. Just print the coupon in black and white or color, and bring it to the store as-is.
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline Yeki89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: CVS coupons
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »
There is a kiosk in almost all stores that allows you to print very valuable coupons.