Author Topic: BA Avios Household Account Merge  (Read 802 times)

Offline MosheP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
BA Avios Household Account Merge
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:22:47 PM »
I just broke up my household account for point utilization purposes. One of the members was under 18 and when removing him from the household account it automatically canceled his account and put the points in my account. ;D

This might work for getting the points for flights flown by others. Have them create a new FFN with a birth-date making them under 18 and add it to their reservation. Add them to your household account and then kick them off.

What do you think?

Offline smart brit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: BA Avios Household Account Merge
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »
I just broke up my household account for point utilization purposes. One of the members was under 18 and when removing him from the household account it automatically canceled his account and put the points in my account. ;D

This might work for getting the points for flights flown by others. Have them create a new FFN with a birth-date making them under 18 and add it to their reservation. Add them to your household account and then kick them off.

What do you think?
I don't think it will credit the miles to that person's account if the dob don't match.
And it doesn't pay to mess with ba unless you want to risk arriving in the airport and being told you can't board

Offline sruly101

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: BA Avios Household Account Merge
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 08:19:48 AM »

What do you think?
So i add my 3 year old to my account and we will fly now and earn 10K miles each, then ill cancel the household account (cuz its only me and her) her single account will get canceled (cuz she is underage) but her 10K miles will stay in my account? and will i be able to book from account for other people (since i kicked her out, so im back alone-single account)?