Author Topic: how do i get free breakfast when using points for crowne plaza Jerusalem  (Read 1114 times)

Offline nyusa

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Hi,

I wanted to book using points for crowne plaza Jerusalem, but I wanted to know how I could get free breakfast included without requesting the crowne plaza. I am sure that they would request an exorbitant fee for this. Is there any way around this? Anyone have experience with using points for this hotel?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 03:56:06 PM by nyusa »

Offline nams88

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
crowne plaza says that whenever you book with points, breakfast isn't included (at least that's what the front desk person told me). however, if you sweet talk them.... it worked for us!

Offline businessmachine

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Hi,

I wanted to book using points for crowne plaza Jerusalem, but I wanted to know how I could get free breakfast included without requesting the crowne plaza. I am sure that they would request an exorbitant fee for this. Is there any way around this? Anyone have experience with using points for this hotel?

You can send a PM to DRAGO- he can get you breakfast for 2 people for around 100 shekels

Offline nyusa

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
crowne plaza says that whenever you book with points, breakfast isn't included (at least that's what the front desk person told me). however, if you sweet talk them.... it worked for us!

I am not really good at the sweet talking thing. I'm going to try the other way. Did you just show up at the hotel with your points reservation, and managed to make them add breakfast for your entire stay just by talking to the front desk?

Offline Jkhein

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
You can send a PM to DRAGO- he can get you breakfast for 2 people for around 100 shekels
he knows, he has been told this already in the right thread.

Offline nams88

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Just by talking to the front desk in the morning.