Author Topic: NBA Master Thread  (Read 753307 times)

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
Re: NBA Master Thread
« Reply #4940 on: December 10, 2018, 09:57:43 AM »
Love didn’t play the last 2 rounds when they won, and Kyrie was out another Finals and left for the last
you clearly don’t speak English. Either way you came in in the middle of a conversation and took a quote out of context. Then left out some facts on your end and are trying to make an argument. Read the whole conversation and tell me if I said something that was wrong
(Or don’t read the whole conversation just read what I was responding to)

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #4941 on: December 10, 2018, 09:58:34 AM »
yep Lebron has Kyrie and Love when he won that is 2 superstars and the last time before that he had Wade and bosh. Steph had Klay and role players
LeBron didn’t have Love when he won. Wade and Bosh? How they doing now? Bosh was a paper tiger who put up 20 and 10 on a pathetic Raptors team before coming (much like Love). Wade was an absolute watered down version of his previous greatness. Look how they fared after he was gone.

Love was never more than a very good role player who put up some numbers on a bad Wolves team. Kyrie is a ball hog chucker who gave up the chance to do so,e special things because he’s greedy.

Klay and Draymond would be all stars on any team outside the Warriors, and Igoudala was the #1 guy on his team for most of his career.

Also, the Warriors were widely considered the deepest team in the league, and one of the deepest teams ever. Compared to the Cavs who had historically low bench production (we won’t talk about their starters. JR Smith, what a joke.)
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #4942 on: December 10, 2018, 10:00:32 AM »
you clearly don’t speak English. Either way you came in in the middle of a conversation and took a quote out of context. Then left out some facts on your end and are trying to make an argument. Read the whole conversation and tell me if I said something that was wrong
(Or don’t read the whole conversation just read what I was responding to)
How do you figure?

Online mochjas

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #4943 on: December 10, 2018, 10:13:14 AM »
How do you figure?
you also are trying to give us a rundown of NBA history but you clearly don’t know your NBA history. Love played on the team that won the finals. Love is a all star caliber player. Yes Bosh is retired that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a consistent all star when he played with Lebron which is all that matters. There are plenty of bad teams not every team has someone putting up 20 and 10

Lebron never won by himself that is a fact. Steph had Klay. He makes everyone around him better that’s why you think they are so good. Draymond is not the player he is now on any other team. And for the record I never said Steph won by himself I was replying to JJ who said Steph and KD can’t win without each other.

You are clearly drinking the Lebron cool aid which is fine. I have no issue with Lebron but I don’t see why you need to make things up to make him look better than he is.

His record in the finals is also disgraceful by the way and he gets a complete pass on that from the media

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4944 on: December 10, 2018, 10:16:34 AM »
Curry won on his own. LBJ never won on his own

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4945 on: December 10, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »
you also are trying to give us a rundown of NBA history but you clearly don’t know your NBA history. Love played on the team that won the finals. Love is a all star caliber player. Yes Bosh is retired that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a consistent all star when he played with Lebron which is all that matters. There are plenty of bad teams not every team has someone putting up 20 and 10

Lebron never won by himself that is a fact. Steph had Klay. He makes everyone around him better that’s why you think they are so good. Draymond is not the player he is now on any other team. And for the record I never said Steph won by himself I was replying to JJ who said Steph and KD can’t win without each other.

You are clearly drinking the Lebron cool aid which is fine. I have no issue with Lebron but I don’t see why you need to make things up to make him look better than he is.

His record in the finals is also disgraceful by the way and he gets a complete pass on that from the media
Do you believe Steph or Kd would have won on the Cavs instead of LeBron?

Online mochjas

• View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: December 10, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »

And for the record I never said Steph won by himself I was replying to JJ who said Steph and KD can’t win without each other.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4947 on: December 10, 2018, 10:22:22 AM »

You’re right my bad Love played that Finals, but not the one in which Curry won. I mixed them up.

Online mochjas

• View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: December 10, 2018, 10:23:18 AM »
Do you believe Steph or Kd would have won on the Cavs instead of LeBron?
Im not going to discuss or analyze what would have happened. I am not a prophet I can only analyze what happened.

I can ask the same question, if steph was on the Lebron team that won a Finals would they win and the answer would probably be yes to.

I am not saying Steph is a better player than Lebron. Which is why you shouldnt be quoting people out of context and making assumptions

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4949 on: December 10, 2018, 10:24:21 AM »
So to recap, LeBron took Curry with his loaded team to 6 games without his supposed all stars.

Online mochjas

• View Profile
« Reply #4950 on: December 10, 2018, 10:25:36 AM »
So to recap, LeBron took Curry with his loaded team to 6 games without his supposed all stars.
and took the L and that team was not loaded he had Klay and Draymond that is not loaded give me a break. Now they are loaded

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4951 on: December 10, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
KD has proven he can’t win by himself, or with just regular All Stars for that matter. Harden, Westbrook, and Ibaka is a better supporting cast than LeBron OR Curry ever had, and he just couldn’t get it done.

Curry couldn’t win on his own, the only time he won, even with the great Warriors team, was when LeBrons crew went down, so he was taking on a completely depleted team.

Media never gives LeBron a pass on those lost finals, but to that point, LeBron has already been to 3 more Finals than Jordan ever did, why doesn’t a Finals appearance count for something?? I know we’re not discussing Jordan now so I won’t go there, but LeBron hasn’t missed a Finals since his first round with Cleveland, which is nuts.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4952 on: December 10, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
and took the L and that team was not loaded he had Klay and Draymond that is not loaded give me a break. Now they are loaded
They were legit 10 deep. Klay is a fantastic player. Green is an all star.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4953 on: December 10, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »
How good were they? Igoudala won Finals MVP, and he was MAYBE the 4th best player on that team.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: December 10, 2018, 01:26:15 PM »
Media never gives LeBron a pass on those lost finals, but to that point, LeBron has already been to 3 more Finals than Jordan ever did, why doesn’t a Finals appearance count for something?? I know we’re not discussing Jordan now so I won’t go there, but LeBron hasn’t missed a Finals since his first round with Cleveland, which is nuts.
Just leave the GOAT out of this because there is no comparison. You want to give LBJ credit for losing so many finals then go right ahead.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #4955 on: December 10, 2018, 08:27:58 PM »
Just leave the GOAT out of this because there is no comparison. You want to give LBJ credit for losing so many finals then go right ahead.
The whole discussion was about the GOAT, only brought Jordan in to make a point  :P

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: December 10, 2018, 09:33:49 PM »
The whole discussion was about the GOAT, only brought Jordan in to make a point  :P
Sorry, go back to discussing #fakegoat!!!
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: December 10, 2018, 10:40:48 PM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #4958 on: January 01, 2019, 01:30:43 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: January 01, 2019, 02:09:40 AM »
Well, I guess this settles the GOAT question @ChaimMoskowitz
https://twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/1079526745730998272

;)
He's been saying stupid stuff lately, this took the cake.