Author Topic: NBA Master Thread  (Read 750169 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: NBA Master Thread
« Reply #1040 on: June 12, 2015, 12:17:10 AM »
Are you nuts? Did you see his head? He has multiple lacerations from crashing full force into a camera. Can you imagine how his head is feeling after that?
Give me a break. He had a scratch and cut on his head. And yes I can imagine how it feels. Can you imagine how ones head will feel running into a goal post in soccer? That doesn't move.

This guy plays when he wants to. At the end of the third he just held the ball and took a three from way behind the line because he was to tired to drive to the basket. Maybe he needed another kiss from mommy. What a joke.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:24:28 AM by ChaimMoskowitz »
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline Baruch

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: June 12, 2015, 12:25:24 AM »
Give me a break. He had a scratch and cut on his head. And yes I can imagine how it feels. Can you imagine how ones head will feel running into a goal post in soccer? That doesn't move.

This guy plays when he wants to. At the end of the third he just held the ball and took a three from way behind the line because he was to tired to drive to the basket. Maybe he needed another kiss from mommy. What a joke.
ridiculous. you're a pure hater. All the MJ fans are frightened of LeBron. That's why they knock him so much.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1042 on: June 12, 2015, 12:28:25 AM »
don't think any team, even one with the king, can overcome having JR On their team.
Just noticed his +/- numbers for the night...wow.
Blatt should be ashamed for giving him that much floor time.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: DDF DO: SFO Edition
« Reply #1043 on: June 12, 2015, 12:29:24 AM »
And now time to cancel the 20 various reservations I made for this trip...
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 12, 2015, 12:30:24 AM »
ridiculous. you're a pure hater. All the MJ fans are frightened of LeBron. That's why they knock him so much.
Great response. How about disputing the facts? He didn't even try when he had the last shot at the end on the third.

He gave everyone in CLE the finger when he left and now this guy is your hero? I know you all are desperate for a championship but at what price?

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: June 12, 2015, 12:30:49 AM »
JR Smith: NY's gift to Cleveland. No returns accepted.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: June 12, 2015, 12:31:35 AM »
Have you check LB's +/- for series. For the price they are getting paid JR is a steal.  :)

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: June 12, 2015, 12:32:48 AM »
AFRAID? I hate to break it to you,  but MJ fans are not frightened of LeBron in the least bit.

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:00 AM »
Great response. How about disputing the facts? He didn't even try when he had the last shot at the end on the third.

He gave everyone in CLE the finger when he left and now this guy is your hero? I know you all are desperate for a championship but at what price?
I ain't from Cleveland.
I've noticed the bigger the fan of MJ the bigger people knock LeBron. Because they're scared. Scared that he may go down as the best.

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: June 12, 2015, 12:34:05 AM »
AFRAID? I hate to break it to you,  but MJ fans are not frightened of LeBron in the least bit.
So why knock him a whole day? Just ignore him. MJ fans are obsessed with Lebron, scrutinizing every play of his.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1050 on: June 12, 2015, 12:34:34 AM »
I'm rooting for Cleveland but just like Cle won the past two games by outplaying GS, GS did the same tonight. Don't think it's fair to say they lost because they gave up.
I made that comment with 5 minutes left and yes they gave up at that point.

Uh huh, Jordan would suck his thumb and snuggle Bugs Bunny if he got an injury to the head like that. Lebron got thrown off his game, give him 2 days rest and let's see the intensity of the next game to decide how he reacts.

I got to admit double teaming Lebron is the best move Kerr made this series.

Side note I said I don't forgive Lebron until he brings a ring to Cleveland.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline chucksterace

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #1051 on: June 12, 2015, 12:34:42 AM »

I ain't from Cleveland.
I've noticed the bigger the fan of MJ the bigger people knock LeBron. Because they're scared. Scared that he may go down as the best.

Hahahaha. Alol.
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1052 on: June 12, 2015, 12:35:56 AM »
Hahahaha. Alol.
Every spots caster out there said if Lebron wins this series it'll be the greatest feat of a single player in Finals history.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: June 12, 2015, 12:37:48 AM »
I notice you are not disputing the facts? Did you watch the game? What is his +/- for the series? I dislike the guy and it has nothing to do with the greatest player ever.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: June 12, 2015, 12:39:10 AM »
Have you check LB's +/- for series. For the price they are getting paid JR is a steal.  :)
JR:
-8 in 34
-13 in 38
0 in 32
-27 in 28.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: June 12, 2015, 12:39:38 AM »
Every spots caster out there said if Lebron wins this series it'll be the greatest feat of a single player in Finals history.
If he gets credit for the win does he also get credit when they lose? I guess Delly's play is now meaningless?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: June 12, 2015, 12:40:16 AM »
JR:
-8 in 34
-13 in 38
0 in 32
-27 in 28.
Was is everyone afraid to answer a simple question?

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: June 12, 2015, 12:40:53 AM »

I dislike the guy and it has nothing to do with the greatest player ever.

+10000

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: June 12, 2015, 12:43:37 AM »
If he gets credit for the win does he also get credit when they lose? I guess Delly's play is now meaningless?
1. He only has what to win this series as his 2 all stars are injured, like it or not that's how it'll go down. Just winning 2 games will look good on his resume. Not MJ good, but good. If he wins 4 games it surpasses any previous finals performance.

2. Delly is only irrelevant when they lose the series. As was said before. Curry still had a poor shooting performance when guarded by Delly though. 

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: June 12, 2015, 12:48:05 AM »

+10000
You probably hate him because of his gambling problems or because he raped a girl, oh wait maybe that was 2 other NBA "greats"

Is it all the darn charity he gives or his stable family life that you dislike him for?

If you were from Cleveland I could understand why someone would hate him...