Topic Wiki

I figured that even this thread can have a wiki.
If your computer or phone is giving you issues:

• Please read this before posting: 4 Reasons Why IT People Ignore Your Requests for Help
• Restart the computer. Hopefully this will take care of any issues
• If your problem has not yet been solved, try to Google it. There may be a very simple solution
• On a Windows computer, a system restore may do the trick.
(This is a work in progress, please feel free to add whatever you may feel is helpful)

Please post whether or not the problem was fixed

Apple iPhone Master Thread
« Last edited by Thingywingy on May 07, 2019, 08:00:02 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Computer Troubleshooting/Help Master Thread

<< < (1252/1256) > >>

Thingywingy:
Anyone know of a way to transfer multiple notes in Apple Notes to a single document?

TzviR:

--- Quote from: Thingywingy on March 31, 2024, 07:24:48 PM ---Anyone know of a way to transfer multiple notes in Apple Notes to a single document?

--- End quote ---
copy paste?

Essen est zich:
What is the easiest way to know if a charger block or USB C or micro USB is worth keeping?

I have accumulated quite a lot of wires and I don't think I need more than 10 of each category.

HudZ:

--- Quote from: Essen est zich on March 31, 2024, 11:03:54 PM ---What is the easiest way to know if a charger block or USB C or micro USB is worth keeping?

I have accumulated quite a lot of wires and I don't think I need more than 10 of each category.

--- End quote ---
Micro USB, if the pins are tight, then keep if not, then it falls out easily... As far as charger blocks and USB C, if they are a brand name, fast charging, keep those. Also keep those that aren't fraying...

mevinyavin:

--- Quote from: Essen est zich on March 31, 2024, 11:03:54 PM ---What is the easiest way to know if a charger block or USB C or micro USB is worth keeping?

--- End quote ---
I don't know about easy, but:

--- Quote from: mevinyavin on November 16, 2022, 10:23:59 AM ---I'm a liitle late to this conversation, but I read this article when it came out and was reminded of it when I saw your post.
Draw your own conclusions.
https://www.pcworld.com/article/1063892/we-tested-43-old-usb-c-to-usb-a-cables-1-was-great-10-were-dangerous.html

--- End quote ---
(PS My very first post.  8) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version