Topic Wiki

Google Voice may save a number as a home number, and in that mode it will not allow you to forward messages. In order to change that there's an option in legacy site.
HT: nescafe

Think something belongs in the wiki?  Feel free to update it at any time. You can spare a friend much time!  :)

Click here to see a post on how to set up a GV number to be used abroad, as well as your regular American number for free to be used across country.

Tried asking on the forum and still got no response? Try asking on the Google voice forum from Google.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/hangouts
« Last edited by myi on December 10, 2019, 06:56:49 PM »

Author Topic: google voice help  (Read 99730 times)

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: google voice help
« Reply #740 on: July 20, 2021, 08:39:40 AM »
Have you tried Incognito?

Are you using a mobile browser? If yes switch to desktop site before going to this link.
Using mobile browser.  How do I get to the desktop site on the mobile browser? How do I go incognito?  I will check back for your answers (thank you) in a few hours.

Offline Yisroel Tech

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: google voice help
« Reply #741 on: July 20, 2021, 08:42:58 AM »
Using mobile browser.  How do I get to the desktop site on the mobile browser? How do I go incognito?  I will check back for your answers (thank you) in a few hours.
Which browser app? Most browsers would have a Desktop Site option somewhere in the menu after loading a page. (Set it and then paste in this recovery sure link in that tab.)